Thread: Hi

Default Hi

I am new to this game and would like to say hello. if you would like to join my nation, it is called Allied Nations.

Welcome, if you would like, you could always join USA and we could help you get started and Mr President is a great leader to learn how to lead a nation from... that sounded kind of confusing... But, hey, it's ok, I akm the old guy, I am supposed to sound a little senile.

Thanks, i might join USA, first I want to see how my nation turns out though.

Welcome to Nation-Wars..

Thanks for playing :-)

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Welcome, if you would like, you could always join USA and we could help you get started and Mr President is a great leader to learn how to lead a nation from... that sounded kind of confusing... But, hey, it's ok, I akm the old guy, I am supposed to sound a little senile.
    Don't do it, it's a trick. USA is spyware. I also heard it smelled of urine...

Probably cos of the old man and his dog...

Are you sure about that? they don't seem like spyware people. I do wonder why they're always spraying febreze though

Welcome to the game!
    Good luck with your new nation!
    If things get rough for you, go ahead and join an established nation and pick their brains a bit for help.
    theres a lot of people here that are happy to help!

and..we're the band at ICN
    not as big as USA
    not as good as USA
    not as experienced as USA
    not as organized as USA

BUT..
    we ARE a lot cooler