Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    well fine... my dad can be up your dad
    I'm sure he could.. My dad passed away 12yrs ago. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    harbor terrorists? it was your extremely harsh retaliation that caused us to carry the retaliation over to next month. you created this situation.
    Whatever.. The offending states was killed and YOUR leader at the time agreed that was more then enough..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I do have to say though..... It this a new LoR? I have never seen LoR go after such small states just to raise a kill count...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    I do have to say though..... It this a new LoR? I have never seen LoR go after such small states just to raise a kill count...
    in war Turns are more valuable than NW

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    in war Turns are more valuable than NW
    thats not exactly true
    in your FS you want to kill what you deem to be the hardest states. i would have said this was their top guy and their stockers. since stockers aren't much threat right now your first target should have been their top guy and their most active players

but i am interested to watch this play out...

Seeing it's so early in the set... it's going to be a long war

You have killed Lord Of Chaos(#21)

1 down, 1 to go.. We got what we came for. Great job BeeNo holding us off and making us spend a ridiculous amount of turns to get you ..

#67 was just a puppy... Stop hitting all the small states.. hell he had 350k networth

Baby killers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    You have killed Lord Of Chaos(#21)

1 down, 1 to go.. We got what we came for. Great job BeeNo holding us off and making us spend a ridiculous amount of turns to get you ..
    nice kill usa, very well done.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    thats not exactly true
    in your FS you want to kill what you deem to be the hardest states. i would have said this was their top guy and their stockers. since stockers aren't much threat right now your first target should have been their top guy and their most active players.
    eh, while i agree active players should def. be a target, i think this early in set going after their top guy if he has 0 turns is a huge mistake.

when a war begins this early the top state can be broken very easily. it's later in the set where if you don't kill their top state early, you never will.

with the top state having to use turns on attacks, he wont be able to outjump many all jet restart states very well.

but, thats just my two cents. luckily usa killed beeno who was home and not me while i was at work
    Dak at heart

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    eh, while i agree active players should def. be a target, i think this early in set going after their top guy if he has 0 turns is a huge mistake.

when a war begins this early the top state can be broken very easily. it's later in the set where if you don't kill their top state early, you never will.

with the top state having to use turns on attacks, he wont be able to outjump many all jet restart states very well.

but, thats just my two cents. luckily usa killed beeno who was home and not me while i was at work

that is normally a good idea except for the land difference. there is no one in LOR that will be producing nearly as much as that top guy and that could make all the difference in a long drawn out war...