Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: LoR

A war this early in the set and restarts now getting 200 turns to start with means this war will go on for a long time. It's a toss up on who to kill cause really, any state that's killed right now will be right back in the war in just a few days.

BeeNo was chosen cause he is the main one we were after. If I was looking to knock LoR out of the top spot or other reasons then our planning would be different. But this war is over justification.. When BeeNo died, we got our justification..

We could lose every state from this point out and not get anymore kills, but we got our justice... Now, the rest of the war is just fun and a change of pace from the boring netting that has been going on for some time now.. What I would really love to see is a lot more nations going to war. We need to have some fun from time to time and not just net

As I stated to my members, LoR will give us a huge challenge. I'm looking forward to the fun of this set

oh and cem, if you could give me your work schedule i can make sure we work around it

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

oh yea, one more thing... If I didn't want the challenge I never would have made any comments after being killed last set. I told Devil that day that we would be warring if he was in LoR.. Devil planned on netting. I simply could have kept my mouth shut and hit you guys while you were unprepared.. So now your prepared which will make a fun war..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    A war this early in the set and restarts now getting 200 turns to start with means this war will go on for a long time. It's a toss up on who to kill cause really, any state that's killed right now will be right back in the war in just a few days.

BeeNo was chosen cause he is the main one we were after. If I was looking to knock LoR out of the top spot or other reasons then our planning would be different. But this war is over justification.. When BeeNo died, we got our justification..

We could lose every state from this point out and not get anymore kills, but we got our justice... Now, the rest of the war is just fun and a change of pace from the boring netting that has been going on for some time now.. What I would really love to see is a lot more nations going to war. We need to have some fun from time to time and not just net

As I stated to my members, LoR will give us a huge challenge. I'm looking forward to the fun of this set

oh and cem, if you could give me your work schedule i can make sure we work around it
    im the one that broke down your jets to get us to kill you as well as brought dogma down to 3k land

i work 70 hours this week, so you have a.. 42% chance of hitting me while im at work.. good luck
    Dak at heart

Well you were a soldier following orders so i wasn't hell bent on killing you. But I'm sure we will get to you

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Which is why I'm content with what's going on. Netting all the time in a game that's supposed to be about wars is boring. This will at least liven the game up a bit.
    -Axis-
    [DaK] - [DaKTM] - [ELE]

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    im the one that broke down your jets to get us to kill you as well as brought dogma down to 3k land

i work 70 hours this week, so you have a.. 42% chance of hitting me while im at work.. good luck
    your a father now, hes going to be working a lot now
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Quote Originally Posted by northbabylon View Post
    your a father now, hes going to be working a lot now
    yes, working 70 hours this week AND when i get home i will be takign care of my son, im basically giving you a free kill
    Dak at heart

devil just so you know any time in the next year that you have the chance of a decent finish i will take you out and i might just pay for a lifetime premium just to make sure i can kill you forever but the next time i take you out when your netting peacefully just know its cause i felt like it

yes, working 70 hours this week AND when i get home i will be takign care of my son, im basically giving you a free kill
    WTF. When did you end up getting a son? did you steal someones?

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    devil just so you know any time in the next year that you have the chance of a decent finish i will take you out and i might just pay for a lifetime premium just to make sure i can kill you forever but the next time i take you out when your netting peacefully just know its cause i felt like it
    ugghhh... how pathetic

blame your nation leader not me.
    Last edited by Devil; 03-07-2011 at 07:51.

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are