Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: LoR

::Sets up bleachers and fires up the popcorn machine:::

(Wait. Can I still popcorn even though I'm in the war?)

And those AAs were so not kosher. You treat me so badly LoR
    Last edited by Mettel; 03-07-2011 at 09:26.

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    devil just so you know any time in the next year that you have the chance of a decent finish i will take you out and i might just pay for a lifetime premium just to make sure i can kill you forever but the next time i take you out when your netting peacefully just know its cause i felt like it

Your attitudes are slightly disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

devil just so you know any time in the next year that you have the chance of a decent finish i will take you out and i might just pay for a lifetime premium just to make sure i can kill you forever but the next time i take you out when your netting peacefully just know its cause i felt like it
    who are you?
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    WTF. When did you end up getting a son? did you steal someones?
    3 weeks ago yesterday. i made a forum post about it
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    3 weeks ago yesterday. i made a forum post about it
    ah cool. ill check it out. i only browse W&R every coupla days these days and even then only if i see new thread/post .

congrats!

@ jkl9926 - im sure Devil doesn't care if you ruin his #2 finish in future. to make it hurt him bit more you're gonna have to take out Morodon wholl 90% be #1 so that Devil is #1 then take Devil out

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    ah cool. ill check it out. i only browse W&R every coupla days these days and even then only if i see new thread/post .

congrats!

@ jkl9926 - im sure Devil doesn't care if you ruin his #2 finish in future. to make it hurt him bit more you're gonna have to take out Morodon wholl 90% be #1 so that Devil is #1 then take Devil out
    +1

nono, i'm the one people target with suicides not devil, he's harmless.

come join the long list of people swore to suicide my state.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

you wanna die a long and constant death? wtf is wrong with you? if you go all suicider attitude it won`t take Devil to kill you! I could always sway Calvin, who LOVES suiciders, to give you a hard time if you ever think of crossing the line! I`m sure Mr P would gladly help out killing you if you go suicider-badass!

why do people always threaten to suicide someone? is that a way to grow balls or something? ****ing stupid.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

i need to learn to not get on here after going to the bar cause i really didnt remember what i posted anyways... just woke up and congrats on the kill