Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sky vs ICN

Default Sky vs ICN

USA denounces these military actions against ICN and urges you to end all military strikes against them. ICN's sanctions against you were a way to attempt to enter negotiations to lesson the SA attacks against them. Declaring war without first trying to work it out is out of line.

We urge you to cease all military strikes against the peaceful nation of ICN and work out some sort of diplomatic resolution in this matter.

USA also offers to help broker any deal that will end this tragic war. We have also brought this to the attention of the UN and will be expecting a ruling soon.
    Last edited by Mr President; 03-17-2011 at 21:36.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

where does the money for the proposed ~$4.9B in aid to ICN come from? im not really clued up to how the UN works and funds itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

All the band of ICN wanted to do was play some tunes and cash away in peace.
    For these out of tune tuba players of SKY to attack us was unwarented.
    As much as the band of ICN might make fun of Skys lack of musical skills in private, we had never said a bad word in public about it
    For these ruffians to have killed our "Golden Kazoo" player "Noob" will create a hardship that will cost us much alcohol and drugs to make him forget about it.
    We are hopeful that he will recover with just a bad headache and convince him it was all a bad dream where he was fronting a polka band.

..the band will play on...

I guess declaring sanctions can be accepted as casus belli.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    USA denounces these military actions against ICN and urges you to end all military strikes against them. ICN's sanctions against you were a way to attempt to enter negotiations to lesson the SA attacks against them. Declaring war without first trying to work it out is out of line.

We urge you to cease all military strikes against the peaceful nation of ICN and work out some sort of diplomatic resolution in this matter.

USA also offers to help broker any deal that will end this tragic war. We have also brought this to the attention of the UN and will be expecting a ruling soon.
    Most of the sanctions have ended up in war (and there haven't been many instances where they have been used). So they are not so peaceful solution at all.

Besides I'm pretty sure you said:
    "What I would really love to see is a lot more nations going to war. We need to have some fun from time to time and not just net"
    So it's okay for you to have fun, but not okay for others?

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post
    Most of the sanctions have ended up in war (and there haven't been many instances where they have been used). So they are not so peaceful solution at all.
    I definitely agree with that
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Yes. Only USA may engage in fun.
    WoW
    Co-founder/Co-leader - [SOUL] (2005-06)

[USAg], [HUF], [USSR]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Mettel View Post

Yes. Only USA may engage in fun.
    and LoR....

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Thumbs down

Screw it, this is the second time SKY has done this to us, and we are not an "old" tag so I don't want to hear this "get over it crap"
    Its gotton old already.
    piss on em

Besides I'm pretty sure you said:
    "What I would really love to see is a lot more nations going to war. We need to have some fun from time to time and not just net"
    Let me sound Presidential dammit!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"