Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sky vs ICN

Quote Originally Posted by Mettel View Post
    So from what I've heard so far this seems like ICN's perspective of the conflict:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XY_ytzSRxw
    i demand that the next newsletter should be like this..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by Mettel View Post
    So from what I've heard so far this seems like ICN's perspective of the conflict:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XY_ytzSRxw
    This rocks!

Mettel you're too awesome. You should do the round recaps

I have to give props to ICN for utilizing the seldom-used sanction option. It was the perfect thing to do in this situation. However, ICN should have been prepared for war as soon as they hit the button. At least have enough turns on hand and enough jets to give SKY second thoughts on warring them. Now i'm not saying they didn't as I can't see whats going on, but thats how I would have done it.

Now we wait for USA to step in and help their ally
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Of course not Max, but it was worth a try.
    Sanctions on Sky so neither of us could grab each other.
    Why? because they were farming the crap out of us, since USA and Lor were damaged by their wars and their land was scarce.
    Sky has always been about the land, even i know that and no one does **** about it.

To answer your quesion Kris, i believe that was the sky that hit 3 of us 3 times each in a row..but thats par for the course right? Whatever Sky wants to do is perfectly well around here.
    Every state/nation going for high scores are about land. It's not like others don't try or anything, but maybe it's because our core players are rather good netters. If we wouldn't play, there would be others and in the end if there are good grabs out there, sooner or later someone makes them.

As for the attacks, it might have been that someone did attack your states 3 times in a row, but I can't remember you saying anything to me before you declared and even then we do defend our states and don't let them kill so easily.

When it comes to making triple, quad and so forth taps, every nation makes mistakes, so does Sky and ICN (I checked this and some older sets) and I think people shouldn't get overexcited over a few extra attacks. I've seen oh so many triple attacks made on us, but I can't remember declaring war because of them or even having retaliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i am surprised people haven't stood up to sky before given their tactics and that they do dominate...
    Our tactics?

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KelpKris View Post

Our tactics?
    your market manipulation is that a more preferable term

shhh, it`s a secret!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    who has the time or be bothered nowadays
    we did give them a good battle awhile back
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Mettel you're too awesome. You should do the round recaps

Thanks it was just a quick thing and fun to do. Looks like you're already doing a great job on the round recap stuff Xavior

And looks like this will be the last post in this thread now that LoR busted in
    WoW
    Co-founder/Co-leader - [SOUL] (2005-06)

[USAg], [HUF], [USSR]