Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: To Sky

Default To Sky

To Sky:

Double taps have consequences. A major reason FEDx was founded was because of my unhappiness with how triples and doubles were let go without consequence. I was doubled in the top 10 and tripled multiple times last set and I saw the same happen to many of my nation mates. (Btw no hard feelings! I loved my last nation and it's glorious leader! )

From the start of this set I intended to uphold any illegal attack on ANY FEDx state as an attack on the nation (read the FEDx recruitment thread). I thought it might be attacks on our weakest states which would lead us into problems. I didn't expect it would be attacks on our top states that would cause problems. Sky's first doubles on myself and another top FEDx state I was extremely lenient on because the Sky state who did it was new. If it wasn't a new state it would have probably been a dead state. Now that is has happened again I hold Sky's leadership solely responsible for the consequences.

To Sky states:
    After the FS we will NOT target any Sky member who doesn't want to be involved in this war between FEDx and Sky leadership. Any state that doesn't want to be involved must keep less than 60 turns on hand at all times so we know not to attack. I'll even reserve a place in FEDx for you after all this if you humbly accept my offer .

I still think you're a cool dude Kris, but I'm a stubborn chick =). Just ask Vinnie. (btw if you could kill him for me I'll be your best friend)
    WoW
    Co-founder/Co-leader - [SOUL] (2005-06)

[USAg], [HUF], [USSR]

never do these "oh we will assume you wont war us and will let you grow for several days whilst everyone else wars".

because then they jump into wars as breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Mettel View Post
    To Sky:

Double taps have consequences. A major reason FEDx was founded was because of my unhappiness with how triples and doubles were let go without consequence. I was doubled in the top 10 and tripled multiple times last set and I saw the same happen to many of my nation mates. (Btw no hard feelings! I loved my last nation and it's glorious leader! )

From the start of this set I intended to uphold any illegal attack on ANY FEDx state as an attack on the nation (read the FEDx recruitment thread). I thought it might be attacks on our weakest states which would lead us into problems. I didn't expect it would be attacks on our top states that would cause problems. Sky's first doubles on myself and another top FEDx state I was extremely lenient on because the Sky state who did it was new. If it wasn't a new state it would have probably been a dead state. Now that is has happened again I hold Sky's leadership solely responsible for the consequences.

To Sky states:
    After the FS we will NOT target any Sky member who doesn't want to be involved in this war between FEDx and Sky leadership. Any state that doesn't want to be involved must keep less than 60 turns on hand at all times so we know not to attack. I'll even reserve a place in FEDx for you after all this if you humbly accept my offer .

I still think you're a cool dude Kris, but I'm a stubborn chick =). Just ask Vinnie. (btw if you could kill him for me I'll be your best friend)
    Well, nice to have some old school back in the game. Even I have to admit I have become a softy and let more slide then I should.. :-) But then again I try to let stuff slide cause I know I'll always have new people and they will double and triple several times before they learn ..

Good luck to both sides in the war. Mettel, I wouldn't rule Sky out just yet.. They do war pretty well.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Mettel, I wouldn't rule Sky out just yet.. They do war pretty well.
    I agree, they did very well last set and I assure you no one is celebrating over at FEDx yet.
    WoW

[USAg], [HUF], [USSR]

but,, the clown has already arrived....

oh .. wait a minute........

ill just head back to my corner now......

Quote Originally Posted by Mettel View Post
    I agree, they did very well last set and I assure you no one is celebrating over at FEDx yet.
    Then what is this party invite I received for?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

you got it? i sent it to Devil to celebrate CR`s sudden attack on FED... stupid mail sevices
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

I meant to say no one is celebrating at FEDx more than the usual insane amount of partying going on. Half of us just throw insults around all day .

Max was just touched inappropriately by a panda at a young age.... That's why he goes after my states .
    WoW

[USAg], [HUF], [USSR]

It was just one
    CW, TWC/PX, E

strangest thing...the offending states are alive while others are killed. must be an error in coordination
    CW, TWC/PX, E