Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: To Sky

i retract my statement from start of set. ICN can't have all gone to FEDx. these guys know what theyre doing. not often seen outside sky/usa/lor these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    i retract my statement from start of set. ICN can't have all gone to FEDx. these guys know what theyre doing. not often seen outside sky/usa/lor these days.
    i take offense at that statement
    i would put money on the fact that there is more knowledge in CR total than in any other tag

we are just lazy though

Congrats on the kill Sky. Knew you guys would get one as soon as kevad logged on .

Sorry we couldn't save you Jag
    WoW
    Co-founder/Co-leader - [SOUL] (2005-06)

[USAg], [HUF], [USSR]

anton, you just randomly make offensive statements?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i take offense at that statement
    i would put money on the fact that there is more knowledge in CR total than in any other tag

we are just lazy though
    right, sorry. yeah you guys too...just im talking more about nations which are like in the 8-12 + member category.

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

You are such a doofus

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    You are such a doofus
    haha sorry. just ICN doesnt usually impress on the war side of things. FEDx has been doing quite good against sky although the whole thing is dragging on out a bit.

although the whole thing is dragging on out a bit.
    What!? It's only the 3rd day...geez

Edit: We're trying to work out a peace deal.
    Last edited by Mettel; 04-13-2011 at 12:15.
    WoW
    Co-founder/Co-leader - [SOUL] (2005-06)

[USAg], [HUF], [USSR]

whats the point of doing a few AAs against Kris...just to kill a little of his infantry? cuz he knows you can break and now he gets more AA defense. nicely played
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    whats the point of doing a few AAs against Kris...just to kill a little of his infantry? cuz he knows you can break and now he gets more AA defense. nicely played
    it was more just to slow him down cause normally he just checks out and the break gets too high so by killing off some military it slows him down and forces him to burn his stock rather than being able to use all his turns for warring