Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: To Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    whats the point of doing a few AAs against Kris...just to kill a little of his infantry? cuz he knows you can break and now he gets more AA defense. nicely played
    it only takes 40bil worth of ships to break him AA wise. Or about 30bil for straight out GA/AR.

He is still very easy to kill at this stage. However Its never good to leave a top state with that much land alone in a war. The place where it hurts is the land. Killing off 20mil of his inf didn't really do much in the long run. Taking land from him in grabs after aa's would of been more harmful.

Thats just my 2 cents

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    it only takes 40bil worth of ships to break him AA wise. Or about 30bil for straight out GA/AR.

He is still very easy to kill at this stage. However Its never good to leave a top state with that much land alone in a war. The place where it hurts is the land. Killing off 20mil of his inf didn't really do much in the long run. Taking land from him in grabs after aa's would of been more harmful.

Thats just my 2 cents
    completely agree with you there devil but i didnt have enough to grab him at the time just had enough for the AAs and if you have said stocker ill take the name and state number and we can work out a deal for him to be the breaker

any one of your top 10 states can sell off most of their stuff and become that breaker

i know and we will get him no worries there just need to knock off there top 3 states now and see if salabanzi is going to have to be killed cause im assuming he could jump and break any of us

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    i know and we will get him no worries there just need to knock off there top 3 states now and see if salabanzi is going to have to be killed cause im assuming he could jump and break any of us
    Fork...I'm only a peaceful farmer, im not interested of breaking any of you and as u can see I havent done any war attacks against u guys and not gonna do it also, so u can leave me alone

You're too hawt to be a target salabanzi .

And at this point the last and only state I want is Kris. We're giving him some time to give himself up to prevent more sky losses. If not, then at least I tried.
    WoW
    Co-founder/Co-leader - [SOUL] (2005-06)

[USAg], [HUF], [USSR]

i have a stocker state, its a restart but has enough to break kris.

although i did already offer my services to sky with no response :/
    Dak at heart

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post

Thats just my 2 cents
    Devils just frustrated he has to be rank 2 for longer than necessary
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Devils just frustrated he has to be rank 2 for longer than necessary
    2nd place is my home. I have accepted my fate as 1st place looser

Quote Originally Posted by jkl9926 View Post
    completely agree with you there devil but i didnt have enough to grab him at the time just had enough for the AAs and if you have said stocker ill take the name and state number and we can work out a deal for him to be the breaker
    it`s just about any stocker. even I can get 90m net with all ships and still have turns for AAs. So a good stocker could easily take him. But all the good ones are elsewhere
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE