Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: To Sky

The issue is, FEDx declared on Sky and now Sky does not want to stop. No one can blame them for this. If you hit, you got hit back

Plus, Sky's 2 states (farmers) are not involved in that war, not even one turn on it, its just 8 members of Sky who are in the war, from the very start.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

what Sky doesn't realize (or doesn't care) is that such an attitude will probably make them the target of more attacks rather than less in the future. Im guessing people would be more inclined to think "what ****s, lets suicide them" rather than "if we attack them, we should be prepared for war all set long" or even better: "we had fun war last set, this set we will let them live and do something else".

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Does Sky even know how to do a war??? I got around 280 Terrorist Bombings and Sabotaged Barracks attacks...and they hardly even put a dent in me. I only lost about 5% of land and didn't even go down in the rank!
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    what Sky doesn't realize (or doesn't care) is that such an attitude will probably make them the target of more attacks rather than less in the future. Im guessing people would be more inclined to think "what ****s, lets suicide them" rather than "if we attack them, we should be prepared for war all set long" or even better: "we had fun war last set, this set we will let them live and do something else".
    Or perhaps they are trying to make a statement that if you do mess with them, consider it a full set war....

Congrats to both sides.. It was a great war and it was nice to see a Nation stand up for themselves and make some noise like in the old days..
    Last edited by Mr President; 04-20-2011 at 20:26.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Does Sky even know how to do a war??? I got around 280 Terrorist Bombings and Sabotaged Barracks attacks...and they hardly even put a dent in me. I only lost about 5% of land and didn't even go down in the rank!
    It's a bigger dent then you think it is. losing all of those buildings means you will now be spending turns to rebuild the land which also means you will not be producing more which means you won't have the goods to send to the market which means you then have to start selling the units that give you your current networth, which then means that your net will drop.

It's kind of a slow bleeder... Yes you will recover, but they slowed your networth up a lot.. What I don't understand is, why didn't they genocide you and kill you? Perhaps they are just toying with you or perhaps it's a new guy in their nation just messing around OR maybe it's not even a Sky state

:eek: Now I see!!!!!!! I only looked at the

Land: 19.330

part at the top, and my NW. Then just now I saw the

You have 13.093 free land.
    Gah, lots of building to re-do!!!!!! Let me guess, if they had destroyed about 6,300 more land, I would be dead!!!

Something tells me they don't want me back up in the top 10 again!!
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    :eek: Now I see!!!!!!! I only looked at the

Land: 19.330

part at the top, and my NW. Then just now I saw the

Gah, lots of building to re-do!!!!!! Let me guess, if they had destroyed about 6,300 more land, I would be dead!!!

Something tells me they don't want me back up in the top 10 again!!
    Well actually all they did was destroy buildings which gives you all free land, so even if they destroyed 6,300 more, it would have been free land and you would have lived.. Now if they did AR's and actually "killed" your land then you would have been dead.. or if they killed all your population then you would have been dead.. All they did now was mess you up.. Which sometimes it's better if they just kill you ..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Well actually all they did was destroy buildings which gives you all free land, so even if they destroyed 6,300 more, it would have been free land and you would have lived.. Now if they did AR's and actually "killed" your land then you would have been dead.. or if they killed all your population then you would have been dead.. All they did now was mess you up.. Which sometimes it's better if they just kill you ..
    It was not me, I am out of this war and did not terrorize anyone for 5-6 sets.

But since I did thousands of bombings before, I could say, seeing an enemy drop in nets, wasting turns to build up again and watching his state got ruined but still alive... gives an evil pleasure~~
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

yea i got Ar'd to death while i was at a job fair...

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    It was not me, I am out of this war and did not terrorize anyone for 5-6 sets.

But since I did thousands of bombings before, I could say, seeing an enemy drop in nets, wasting turns to build up again and watching his state got ruined but still alive... gives an evil pleasure~~
    i am impressed at this.. at least the not terrorizing for multiple sets