Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: To Sky

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Which sometimes it's better if they just kill you ..
    This time would not of been one of them!!! It's been just one day and I already got 2/3rds of the land turned back in to buildings again, compared to never recovering if I had been killed, since there's not even a week left in the round.

I'm guessing I had too many jets for them to bother trying to kill me. I got 14,542,744 of them.
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    This time would not of been one of them!!! It's been just one day and I already got 2/3rds of the land turned back in to buildings again, compared to never recovering if I had been killed, since there's not even a week left in the round.

I'm guessing I had too many jets for them to bother trying to kill me. I got 14,542,744 of them.
    your state is incredibly easy to kill. when i last intelled you you had 0 spies, 0 ships , 150mill infantry, 0 ships and lvl1 jets. any restart could put your readiness down to 12%/14% after which the break on you would be 1.3mill lvl8 jets (something a restart can get OOP) and then rapidly decreasing further because even restarts would be able to regain readiness by bombing your planes and decreasing your break even further. i honestly think they couldnt be bothered maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i am impressed at this.. at least the not terrorizing for multiple sets
    hm after CR I thought maybe even I can finish in good ranks.. however I always fail at the last 2-3 days. I can not survive those last days with a balanced food-money combination
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

don`t jump with ****ty land, or don`t jump too soon, or better, just don`t jump
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post

Funny guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Soviet Russia View Post
    hm after CR I thought maybe even I can finish in good ranks.. however I always fail at the last 2-3 days. I can not survive those last days with a balanced food-money combination
    id be willing to bet you're this fool: Catharsis(#98)[C]. amiright? what's my prize?

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Intervention View Post
    id be willing to bet you're this fool: Catharsis(#98)[C]. amiright? what's my prize?
    thats not SR...

i know who it is though

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

it`s Cementary
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    it`s Cementary
    wasn't he 93 in Sky? quite a n00bish state that is. similar to SRs style of play of jumping all ships on low land with like a week left to go of set

wasn't he 93 in Sky? quite a n00bish state that is. similar to SRs style of play of jumping all ships on low land with like a week left to go of set
    what should i do i have no time for SAs
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR