Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nation-Wars Community

don`t bother yourself reading...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    don`t bother yourself reading...
    don't bother yourself being useful.... I have work to do. Don't have time to browse all the forums to know where all the new threads and news are. Nor does the first post have all the information in one place. Maybe if the main recruiters of players () were better informed after being away instead of receiving posts like yours things would be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

its the same thread and it`s just 2-3 posts...nothing you can`t do in 5 mins
    CW, TWC/PX, E

its the same thread and it`s just 2-3 posts...nothing you can`t do in 5 mins
    can't you be more useful rather than posting this details details. "new attack being worked on" (1st post) is so ambiguous. If you can't be of more help (nothing you can't do in 1minute vs my 5minutes) I dont see why you're bothering to reply. When I do take the 30seconds to look at this forum i mostly dont even bother to login so dont see the threads that might be active about discussing it. seriously Max, stop trying to be smart & difficult!

Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

I`m not trying, I am smart. It`s not a matter of try, for me at least. I`m just stating the obvious, instead of making a post 'we have changes?' and 'I haven`t been paying attention', why not actually heed my advice and sacrifice 5 minutes to 'pay attention'? just an unwise suggestion. well, if it`s not a great ordeal for you, that is!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

I`m not trying, I am smart. It`s not a matter of try, for me at least. I`m just stating the obvious, instead of making a post 'we have changes?' and 'I haven`t been paying attention', why not actually heed my advice and sacrifice 5 minutes to 'pay attention'? just an unwise suggestion. well, if it`s not a great ordeal for you, that is!
    because im too busy to keep upto date with forums and got too much work to do to read back threads. well if you think this is the best way to keep members - good day to you sir

oh and i see one change hasn't happened - you quitting being an ***

you don`t have 5 mins? ok...
    CW, TWC/PX, E