Thread: Okay, now this is starting to tick me off!

Default Okay, now this is starting to tick me off!

WHY IS IT ONLY MR. PRESIDENT WHO ALWAYS GETS UN GENERAL?!

I mean, why bother having a poll to begin with if Mr. P always wins? Rather than UN 'General' why not UN 'Dictator'?

(Mr. P If I may clarify, I'm mad at the system, not you. You're cool man, just saying.)
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

No offense taken

You have to understand, Myself and USA have been in this game a long time. People know I'm fair and balanced and know I "generally" make decent decisions, of course I say generally

As UN General you really have the power to mess up nations. Just think if a poll was created to Sanction a nation but it doesn't pass, the UN General still has the power to approve it and there is nothing anyone can do about it.. So when people are voting they are voting on who they feel they can trust the most with this kind of power.. Not a lot of people know you yet so you won't get the votes. Just give it time and let people get to know you better. get your nation up and running and run it a good way. People will see this and begin to trust you more, which means you will gain more votes in things like these.

Also, I am only running for UN General till we get things up and running the way we want it. The UN is still new and things are being added all the time. Once we get it just right I will probably step down and let a new leader take it over..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Like maybe someone a little crotchety??

Sorry, I merely wanted to promote something like a set amount of terms of office....
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

good point, maybe a duration-limit can be considered.
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Sorry, I merely wanted to promote something like a set amount of terms of office....
    Not a bad idea at all.. We will soon be working out all the rules and regulations for the UN and maybe something like that should be included.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

totte Guest

i didnt vote but then again i dont have a nation nor a state this set