Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now we know why the game is failing

For a minute there I thought my Life Time membership was in jeopardy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    As you see clearly the game is failing cause of me. Apperently I suck as a leader and as an admin. He fails an attack and lornsends me a message about it. I then fwd I to him as an FYI cause **** happens and it wasn't a big deal. Guess I was suppose to give him a hug and tell him everything is going to be ok. Then he rants we can't support a top state. Well perhaps I he payed any attention this set he would have known how bare the market has been. I can't buy what's not there!!!

Anyway I guess nation wars decline is all due to me. I figured I would let you all know this now as all of our issues have been solved.. It's all my fault :-(
    :O and there was me thinking it was all Xavior's fault (as most things usually are) well stand me corrected, Mr P you disgrace!

SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

I wish I could be more active, its been over 4 months since I even have logged in and the last set I played was nearly a year ago. But it's not because I didn't love the game, it's completely because of no time to play. I work some days as early as 7 am and some days not until 2 pm. I remember how we would have strikes at 4 am while I was still in high school, I would set my alarm and run down with a bowl of cereal and it was amazing. When I started playing this game in 03 I was only 14 and I played for years straight with no sets off. If one day I find a less demanding job you bet I'll return.

January 2009 - Satan666(#44) was awarded the Medal of Destruction for making 819 attacks

I know the feeling of being tied up with work, marriage, etc., but the beauty of this game was that you could still pick it up and have some fun even if you only had 30 minutes a day to spend doing stuff. Aside from all of the solo experimenting, I've always enjoyed contributing to nations big and small too.

I'll probably always try to find time to play NW as long as it sticks around, and if I'm not able to play in any particular set, rest assured I won't be gone long.

Keep up the good work Mr. P!

Main reason why te games dying is that the genre is dead. Doesn't have anything Yo do with you pres. You gave went well out of your way set after set to try to better and improve the game. Which you have
    Nations
    [usa] x 48[wlf] x 8 [want] x 3 [tng] x 1 [NS] x 8 [px] x
    1 [HuuF] x 1

Does this d****ebag even know anything?

The only reason he lost is because he's a total moron.

I've been frustrated at the game before....his failures give him absolutely NO RIGHT to insult you like that.

Charlie Sheen, go back to two and a half and switch roles with John Cryer to be the gay guy, because that is what you are!

f**

Pardon my language.

Not even Charlie Sheen has any right.

(LOL I KNOW IT REALLY ISN'T Charlie Sheen, just saying he has no right to insult Mr. P even if he happened to be Charlie Sheen)

Let the lawsuits for slander begin!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

honestly i can't believe this still exists. I don't think i have played this game since 2008. I personally stopped playing because i got married and i stopped being able to play while at work...but also because the rules changed dramatically. While it was still WoW there were situations where if you saved up 300 turns you could take out a mid-sized state by yourself. I don't know how the rules work now because it has been so long, but the greatest thing about this game was delivering the final blow to a helpless state and really ruining something someone had worked all round for.

i only stopped by this forum to see if it was still here....and it is. but for how long? btw way, how is everyone doing?

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nim Dibbley View Post
    honestly i can't believe this still exists. I don't think i have played this game since 2008. I personally stopped playing because i got married and i stopped being able to play while at work...but also because the rules changed dramatically. While it was still WoW there were situations where if you saved up 300 turns you could take out a mid-sized state by yourself. I don't know how the rules work now because it has been so long, but the greatest thing about this game was delivering the final blow to a helpless state and really ruining something someone had worked all round for.

i only stopped by this forum to see if it was still here....and it is. but for how long? btw way, how is everyone doing?

if that is your mentality then i personally don't miss you

Quote Originally Posted by Nim Dibbley View Post

Are you serious or is this a joke? Because if its serious... wow... haha