Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fair Warning to the Game

Calvin74 Guest

if yall are lucky we will just jump over you and netgain

so this message was to give us enough time to organize an boycott?

i take it back, please please please just jump me and net gain
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    so this message was to give us enough time to organize an boycott?

i take it back, please please please just jump me and net gain
    you can try to organize a boycott if you want however i think i would be able to work out a deal with sky

you don't want to lose 20% of your tnw finish just to prove a point to me do you?

this is solely a warning and more than i thought i needed to give.
    clearly no one is listening since CR now accounts for 70% of the farms in the game....

Quote Originally Posted by Salabanzi View Post
    I start collecting some food then
    Any one that hasn't joined Salabanzi in working on bombing himself with enough food to last until almost the end of the round is a total n00bie. It won't be long before the game starts forcing us to starve you all, as in like a few days to a week. Case in point: When my current food on the market sells, I'll be just 10 billion away from leaving the market until the round is about to end. Don't take it personally! Blame the horrible bank setting!!!!
    Last edited by Ragnar; 06-10-2011 at 04:51. Reason: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

I approve the bank settings. It makes stocking harder. I personally am a mid-level stocker for some sets, however that's because I do not have much time to be an indy and war It'd be terrible if the nation-wars turns into nation-nets or nation-stocks
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Any one that hasn't joined Salabanzi in working on bombing himself with enough food to last until almost the end of the round is a total n00bie. It won't be long before the game starts forcing us to starve you all, as in like a few days to a week. Case in point: When my current food on the market sells, I'll be just 10 billion away from leaving the market until the round is about to end. Don't take it personally! Blame the horrible bank setting!!!!
    so...70% of the farmers are gonna put their food on sell at the last few days? that`s 2-3b each... You seriously think it`s gonna sell? 12b food+others?
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    so...70% of the farmers are gonna put their food on sell at the last few days? that`s 2-3b each... You seriously think it`s gonna sell? 12b food+others?
    actually if done right yes it will sell.... every bit of it

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    It won't be long before the game starts forcing us to starve you all, as in like a few days to a week. Case in point: When my current food on the market sells, I'll be just 10 billion away from leaving the market until the round is about to end. Don't take it personally! Blame the horrible bank setting!!!
    this is not the bank setting, this is your choice to play this way.

trying to blackmail us into supporting calvins push for an increased bank max is not wise. although creative, there are many ways to handle this situation without changing the game.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    actually if done right yes it will sell.... every bit of it
    well, knowing you, you`re gonna start selling 3 days left in set, so yours will sell, yes
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    trying to blackmail us
    It's not blackmail, it's called us using our brains, and playing the right way. Give us one reason why we should be stupid when our banks are full and keep selling food just so you guys can also destroy billions in cash as you attack us for our land (You lose 3% of your out of bank cash per attack.), and we also end up with high per turn expenses if we bought Military to keep from losing the cash. I'll pass on playing the game the stupid way and go with the smart way...starving you guys until the end!!!!

Now, be smart and stock up on food while we're giving you the chance to get it, while supplies last!!
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!