Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Missle Users

Default Missle Users

I'm curious, how are they working out for you all this set? Are you using them routinely in attacks, or saving them for war purposes? They seem like the air version of tanks in terms of stats to me.

I was going to ask the same question.. That and how people lime the new attacks and also their opinion on the little boost cashed got.. Any feedback?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Missiles A Strong unit offensively. Missiles are used to destroy buildings, kill population and lower the enemies readiness. (via the manual)

1 / ZU-232 AA Gun 3.35 $0.1 0.0012 0.36

1 / S25-Berkut 3 $0.1 0.001 0.32

now im not an indy so i dont know from a production stand point, but i think calvin ran the numbers for them and it wasnt great, but according to their strength and looking at the prices on the market....how can we claim that these are a very strong military unit??? they are over double the cost of an agm on the market, like i said not sure about production but their strength looks nowhere near that of an agm which is its opposition outside of SA's... (Missile Strike (MS) This attack uses Missiles vs SAMs. If the Strike is successful you will destroy a percentage of the enemies buildings and population while also lowering their readiness levels.---via the manual)

just seems a little misleading to me from the manual.... and not sure adding this unit has added a lot to or changed the game much.

although on a side note i did get a good kick out of killing someone yesterday that was trying out the new attacks on me and a lot of others i had seen this set!!!
    and thanks again for the help Mr. P!!!

well here's my opinion!

i feel like adding another unit to the game with a small player base makes it even more difficult to find the goods you need. I have to upgrade nearly every unit in the game just to get defense, if i want to be able to attack i have to upgrade even more.

i think this favors farmers/indy states who don't need to spend turns cashing/teching. essentially thats another 35 turns of lowered production for each new unit you need to upgrade.

i'm enjoying the casher boost, not sure if its overpowered casher or not yet though. its hard to judge with the last few months having so many casher states to begin with.

i'm with ya either way mr. p, just wanted to give you my 2 cents.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Well Missiles definitely need to be adjusted. I just needed a starting point for them and we will adjust each set till we get them in good shape. I think the cost is a little high.

One thing I am thinking about is lowering how many upgrades there are. With the units we have and the changes on the attacks, it does require a large amount of upgrades so maybe instead of 8 we should have 5 or 6???? Just a thought.

Personally I like having missiles in the game. Even with the low member count they still serve a purpose. We just need to tweak them a little more is all.

Also, bombers need to be lowered as well.. Across the board!

I like it the way it is!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

how about the new drop down for attack selection? Like that better or worse than the buttons?

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    how about the new drop down for attack selection? Like that better or worse than the buttons?
    i like it the way it is.
    i liked the radio buttons when we had fewer attacks but with more attacks i think the page looks better and more streamlined!

also i think we should half the upgrades and only go to level 4 but maybe tweak how upgrades work with a timeline or something like that..

The only thing about the drop down i have noticed while doing attacks....
    once you do attacks and use the return to attack screen button it leaves it at the number of attacks you choose to do... (like 10) but it resets the attack you are doing back to SA's rather than say GA's if doing those attack types..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    One thing I am thinking about is lowering how many upgrades there are. With the units we have and the changes on the attacks, it does require a large amount of upgrades so maybe instead of 8 we should have 5 or 6???? Just a thought.
    But keep the random bonuses...and *GREATLY* increase the odds of getting them!!!! I have yet to ever get a bonus upgrade.

er then again...less upgrades = less money for us farmers to spend before being forced to retire from the market until the last few days of the round.
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!