Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Missle Users

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Well Missiles definitely need to be adjusted. I just needed a starting point for them and we will adjust each set till we get them in good shape. I think the cost is a little high.

One thing I am thinking about is lowering how many upgrades there are. With the units we have and the changes on the attacks, it does require a large amount of upgrades so maybe instead of 8 we should have 5 or 6???? Just a thought.

Personally I like having missiles in the game. Even with the low member count they still serve a purpose. We just need to tweak them a little more is all.

Also, bombers need to be lowered as well.. Across the board!
    I was playing some strategy games on the comp the other day and was musing about this game when something came up in the dusty old attic of mine: why not bundle units together and make their upgrades tied to each other?

An example would be upgrading Air Systems- one upgrade would use some turns, some cash, but would upgrade bombers and jets. Missile systems would upgrade both SAMs and attack missiles. You could always leave ships/spies as is, taking less money/turns to balance it out (only one unit being uprgraded here). Ground systems would upgrade inf and tanks.
    You could always go all out and do a single costly upgrade that makes everything go up a level. Prices and turns would need tweaking no doubt, but it could work.

Eliminate the per unit cost while upgrading (flat price) and people will be able to maintain defense while going about their business. I know the newer players would enjoy it since its one less thing to worry about. With the new unit and new attacks, it would simplify everything for everyone without having to retool too much.

Anyone gonna answer my question?
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Question: which kind of missiles are you referring to when you created the feature? Artillery Missiles? Nuke Missile?
    Sorry never saw this.. They are designed around ballistic missiles. I put them in play now cause there will come a day the missile unit won't be used as it is now. It will be tech based and you will only receive them as you grow tech.. We will then have nuclear missiles that will have greater destruction, but it's own attack and not tied in with the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright View Post
    I was playing some strategy games on the comp the other day and was musing about this game when something came up in the dusty old attic of mine: why not bundle units together and make their upgrades tied to each other?

An example would be upgrading Air Systems- one upgrade would use some turns, some cash, but would upgrade bombers and jets. Missile systems would upgrade both SAMs and attack missiles. You could always leave ships/spies as is, taking less money/turns to balance it out (only one unit being uprgraded here). Ground systems would upgrade inf and tanks.
    You could always go all out and do a single costly upgrade that makes everything go up a level. Prices and turns would need tweaking no doubt, but it could work.

Eliminate the per unit cost while upgrading (flat price) and people will be able to maintain defense while going about their business. I know the newer players would enjoy it since its one less thing to worry about. With the new unit and new attacks, it would simplify everything for everyone without having to retool too much.
    Grouping them is an interesting idea. I don't think 1 upgrade for everything would be good, but i'm interested in grouping air units, ground units ect ect..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"