Thread: Browser for NW

Default Browser for NW

hey,

What browser you guys use for NW?
    For instance I can't use google chrome because I can't check states global events at state scores page (hitting enter does nothing).
    Internet explorer is just bad, but atleast I can check global event with enter key. But it's awful, because, for example, at the demolish page it does whatever the **** it wants. Lets say i want to destroy 38 builds. So I select the field where I want to type 38. But as soon as I type 3 it jumps behind the 0 so when I hit 8, there is 308.

It's the little things, little things.
    CBA to download another browser just to try.

So what you use?

Fire Fox works best

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    hey,

What browser you guys use for NW?
    For instance I can't use google chrome because I can't check states global events at state scores page (hitting enter does nothing).
    Internet explorer is just bad, but atleast I can check global event with enter key. But it's awful, because, for example, at the demolish page it does whatever the **** it wants. Lets say i want to destroy 38 builds. So I select the field where I want to type 38. But as soon as I type 3 it jumps behind the 0 so when I hit 8, there is 308.

It's the little things, little things.
    CBA to download another browser just to try.

So what you use?
    I have tested a few browsers, chrome,IE,Opera,FF and they all work fine for me. IE is about the only one that has a couple things that I don't like, and Firefox works the best. But the others work as well. Are you using the most current version?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"