Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loans!

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Shut up! Until my peoples belly's are full you no longer have a voice! ;-)
    thats just harsh

i can't say i am super excited about the loans and i hope they work better than people are currently using the UN
    HOWEVER i have to say thank you for continuing to work hard on this game and to keep it changing!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    The members we have now don't really abuse anything. I can't tell you when the last cheater or suicider happened. That speaks volumes from what this game use to be.
    Last set....

I'm all for seeing how this works, as you seem determined to implement it because you like the idea. I'm not going to be petty and throw out I'm going to leave the game if you do, because I won't.
    I want this game to succeed and I realise that the numbers won't ever reach what they used to be, this game is a dying because the genre is a less popular one than it used to be.

But I do think that you need to get feedback on it after the first 2 sets after it is implemented and if it hasn't worked or people don't like it, it needs to be removed. This should be standard for anything that is introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Nat22 View Post
    Last set....

I'm all for seeing how this works, as you seem determined to implement it because you like the idea. I'm not going to be petty and throw out I'm going to leave the game if you do, because I won't.
    I want this game to succeed and I realise that the numbers won't ever reach what they used to be, this game is a dying because the genre is a less popular one than it used to be.

But I do think that you need to get feedback on it after the first 2 sets after it is implemented and if it hasn't worked or people don't like it, it needs to be removed. This should be standard for anything that is introduced.
    It is always the standard that if it doesn't work or it's not liked it will be removed. I love trying new things, but if they fail I have no problem removing it or changing it around to people likings

Also, I'm not dead set against implementing it. It was a new feature that I thought would be liked. BUT, i'm not going to hold off cause a couple people are not fond of the idea. Now if masses of people are not fond of it then clearly I would let it drop.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Oh no I'm not saying don't implement it if the majority like it. I know there will be some people that like the potential of it.

But I'm just putting out my opinion on it, which I'm sure you appreciate more than someone not saying they don't like it, then it's implemented and they ***** and moan about it.

Good or bad.. I always want opinions

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"