Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Crimson's Rant

We will start with the current settings for the auto states and then adjust as needed.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

you should make the change from 2 weeks to a week or so. Do you think this might add too much of a bonus to farmers who can just sit in GDN and farm inactives all set?

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    you should make the change from 2 weeks to a week or so. Do you think this might add too much of a bonus to farmers who can just sit in GDN and farm inactives all set?
    i really shouldn't take all this hate against farmers personally but i am starting too simply b/c it is people hating on a strat i came up with and perfected long before most people played this game
    there is nothing cheap or immoral about this strat

also if there are people sitting in GDN farming they are doing it wrong and i can promise you that no top 20 farmer was in gdn more than the last day...

so no there aren't gdn farmers that would sit there and farm the inactives..
    yes the farmers might hit them but in CR we stick to our hit/retal policy and we will not abuse what mr p has put in place.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    Do you think this might add too much of a bonus to farmers who can just sit in GDN and farm inactives all set?
    You obviously don't know much about GDN, GB, and farmers!!! As a farmer, you WANT to be attacked, cause if you don't, you get screwed royally!!!! That's why none of us were in GDN until about the end of the round.
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!