Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
Just to clear things up disorder-

A) I didn't know it was you.
B) I did not do my actions on behalf of USA or some larger scheme (AKA don't associate what I did with the values of their nation).
C) You weren't in a nation, GDN, or TDN, so i assumed you obviously did not care much about the welfare of your state.
D) To be fair, your name was "Noobs please hit me"...
E) I had alot of turns, and even if i simply grabbed everyone in the game (that I could have) i would have some extra turns left over from the 300 I had.
F) I was bored, and like crimson says, sometimes this game is a little too much chore and not enough game. I like to war, and I figured instead of attacking a tagged member of a nation and causing a serious issue, I figured I could get my fix in through a few war attacks on a non tagged state who I thought was hoping for the attacks (maybe for a war medal or something). Thats why you also noticed that i did not kill you, i left you alive, so you could reap the benefits and receive the medal. I didn't think there could be a loser in this situation and in fact I thought I might be helping you get the last medal you needed or something.

-ComCap
Well.. thanks for the explanation. I am not saddened or disheartened by the attack. I simply wanted someone to clarify their reasoning for the attack. And by the way, thanks for doing so. I have been far to busy with RL to manage a state the way it should be managed, so yea, noobs hit me was what I was there for... to feed the other states and give away some attacks and decent grabs away. I might as well have been a "expanding" bot.... anywho, no hard feelings... however, it makes me consider joining the dark side for a set or two.. hint hint LOR, sky, or some of you other rebels....