Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: USA & CR

pcgluva Guest

DaBUTTS need a return disorder =p

would like to point out LoR had nothing to do with this?

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    First you starve him, then you guy kills him and now you want to protect him? Talk about mind game warfare...
    i would also like to point out that anyone that plays in CR is never starved and always has plenty of food!

also to devil... how do you know this wasn't all an evil plan by LOR to take over the world...

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i would also like to point out that anyone that plays in CR is never starved and always has plenty of food!

also to devil... how do you know this wasn't all an evil plan by LOR to take over the world...
    because i make the evil plans and i was preoccupied

Calvin74 Guest

were you? were you really?
    or is this all part of some more complicated evil plan???

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    were you? were you really?
    or is this all part of some more complicated evil plan???
    nah i was tdy to vegas for the last two weeks....

and now im getting ready to go on leave so the evil plan factory is temp closed for now

Poor evil plan factory workers...

Just to clear things up disorder-

A) I didn't know it was you.
    B) I did not do my actions on behalf of USA or some larger scheme (AKA don't associate what I did with the values of their nation).
    C) You weren't in a nation, GDN, or TDN, so i assumed you obviously did not care much about the welfare of your state.
    D) To be fair, your name was "Noobs please hit me"...
    E) I had alot of turns, and even if i simply grabbed everyone in the game (that I could have) i would have some extra turns left over from the 300 I had.
    F) I was bored, and like crimson says, sometimes this game is a little too much chore and not enough game. I like to war, and I figured instead of attacking a tagged member of a nation and causing a serious issue, I figured I could get my fix in through a few war attacks on a non tagged state who I thought was hoping for the attacks (maybe for a war medal or something). Thats why you also noticed that i did not kill you, i left you alive, so you could reap the benefits and receive the medal. I didn't think there could be a loser in this situation and in fact I thought I might be helping you get the last medal you needed or something.

-ComCap

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    Just to clear things up disorder-

A) I didn't know it was you.
    B) I did not do my actions on behalf of USA or some larger scheme (AKA don't associate what I did with the values of their nation).
    C) You weren't in a nation, GDN, or TDN, so i assumed you obviously did not care much about the welfare of your state.
    D) To be fair, your name was "Noobs please hit me"...
    E) I had alot of turns, and even if i simply grabbed everyone in the game (that I could have) i would have some extra turns left over from the 300 I had.
    F) I was bored, and like crimson says, sometimes this game is a little too much chore and not enough game. I like to war, and I figured instead of attacking a tagged member of a nation and causing a serious issue, I figured I could get my fix in through a few war attacks on a non tagged state who I thought was hoping for the attacks (maybe for a war medal or something). Thats why you also noticed that i did not kill you, i left you alive, so you could reap the benefits and receive the medal. I didn't think there could be a loser in this situation and in fact I thought I might be helping you get the last medal you needed or something.

-ComCap
    Well.. thanks for the explanation. I am not saddened or disheartened by the attack. I simply wanted someone to clarify their reasoning for the attack. And by the way, thanks for doing so. I have been far to busy with RL to manage a state the way it should be managed, so yea, noobs hit me was what I was there for... to feed the other states and give away some attacks and decent grabs away. I might as well have been a "expanding" bot.... anywho, no hard feelings... however, it makes me consider joining the dark side for a set or two.. hint hint LOR, sky, or some of you other rebels....