Thread: Congrats!

Default Congrats!

On the turn bonuses, I found out that NW has entered Top 20!

YAY!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Regarding this, I think it might be a nice idea for people to sign-up to this particular site (it took literally 20 secs to do, it's the 4th bonus on the bonus page) and write a review and leave a score. I'm not sure how many people look at these kind of sites but might be worth a shot at attracting a few more people to us by showing what our community thinks of the game. Can't hurt anyway!

I was going to make a post about this at the start of the set.. Yes the new sites are up but I don't have the incentives fully done on them, which means even if you didn't vote you would still get your bonus. I will try to get them done during the July set so that way people MUST actually vote to get the bonus.

For now, I ask that everyone votes and makes comments on the pages that allow you too. Even though I get my bonuses automatically I still vote each day.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

i'd do that, and i also know i for one would still click bonus sights even with premium if its related to voting or things of that nature.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    i'd do that, and i also know i for one would still click bonus sights even with premium if its related to voting or things of that nature.
    I agree if you leave the links I will still vote for no bonus turns with premium