Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Global Announcement from USA

-You CANNOT attack the same target more than 2 times in
    a row in a 36 hr period and this includes failed attacks.

So according to this if i fail 2x attacks on someone in a row.. regroup, attack someone else, build up.. i can then go back and hit the person again.. without due cause for national Reprimand Sweet *Runs*

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    I have played in a few nations like this. One was RIF that due to their system of selected leaders voting for a head of the alliance allowed many people to lead that hadn't done it and allowed vets to lead players they hadn't in a long time. I think it was the last nation to have me, totte, poo, aniara and chris all in it at the same time
    was awesome to see how the nation changed.
    one thing i liked that i am not sure USA does was that they elected for terms. since you can't really affect a nation every set we had 2 set terms but after the 2 sets you couldn't be incharge anymore. so there was always constant turnover and new developments.

i am looking forward to seeing the new leaders in USA
    i think it was actually the only one we where all in

So says the prophecy that soon the blackest night will descend upon this game, consuming all nations, burning them so brightly not even ashes will remain, darkness will annihilate every state within this game and evil shall ineherit earth once and for all
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]

Nice to see you again Raul

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

That remined me Dak Z_Z

However, I'd reather to have our lovely nation USSR's style. One leader, one co-leader, rest are equals. And no one shall question the leader's decision.

That's the way to be a real union
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    [B]

This is our Constitution. As you can see it was written many years ago, but those founding principles are the foundation of our nation. Even though we did not hold elections for the past couple of years, our nation still followed this constitution.

Our Presidents can serve up to 4 consecutive sets before having to step down. They are able to be re-elected after 4 consecutive sets of being out of office but that has only happened to one member. (me )

I am still undecided if I will run to keep my current position. I guess it all depends on the competition. I always enjoyed our election process and watching a new leader take control of such a powerful nation within the game. New direction is nice but there are times when it can be bad as well. Our nation has only impeached one President, but it doesn't mean we won't do it again if needed.
    I see there was no mention as "Personal Body Guard to the President" as one of the positions. Does this mean I automatically get my old job back if I apply?

Maybe throw in a secret service role. That'd be cool. Glad to see good ole USA back! I'm in NS for this set but maybe I'll rejoin depending on what's going on next set.

the return of raul and ooga! hail!
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

nice to see you allhere =)
    The Flying Circus

[MexUn]x7 [AF]x12 [RFC]x1 [LOR]x1 [WANT]x2 [LOR]x1 [AF]x4 [SMILE]x1 [WLF]x1 [LOR]x1 [AF]x2 [RAGE]x2
    [LOR]x2 [USA]x1 [TNG]x1 [WLF]x1 [ICN]x1 [WLF]x1 [DEAD]x1
    [LOR 2018]