Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starve the player is a very nice strategy!!!

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tnova View Post
    Yes, but how many ships did you have to purchase off the black market? Maybe the indies had a secret behind closed door conspiracy in response to your stingy ways, by denying you ships and feeding a steady diet of Infantry inorder to keep you from finishing higher

Conspiracies everywhere! I say we just all yell loudly at each other, get ticked, and settle it ingame. Everyone needs some humble pie every once in a while.
    I agree!!
    I also bought all 92m+ of my ships off the PM 1st time in a long time i can say that but i did a crap ton of market sitting and sold my food early in the set!

Tnova Guest

so you both bought off the PM?... either someone is lieing or the secret behind the door agreement was broken!

I'm warring both farmers and indies next set for not filling the market properly....as a techer!

Calvin74 Guest

so you both bought off the PM?... either someone is lieing or the secret behind the door agreement was broken!

I'm warring both farmers and indies next set for not filling the market properly....as a techer!
    you and dogma have a monopoly on the techer market

also chris bought off the PM as well. or at least half the PM i think...

Tnova Guest

Angry

So, only the farmers were manipulating the market. Such an evil tactic, surely that kind of wronging can't be allowed to go on.

You should fear the techers, since they have no end game, they fear nothing about launching full assaults against braggadocios farmers snickering in the corner.

Calvin74 Guest

So, only the farmers were manipulating the market. Such an evil tactic, surely that kind of wronging can't be allowed to go on.

You should fear the techers, since they have no end game, they fear nothing about launching full assaults against braggadocios farmers snickering in the corner.
    yes but the biggest problem for techers is the only thing they can afford to launch on their full assault is the kitchen sink and sadly that doesn't go very far

Tnova Guest

Was that a glove across my face I felt? That surely felt like a challenge Big bad farmers picking on the little itty bitty techers.

Calvin74 Guest

Was that a glove across my face I felt? That surely felt like a challenge Big bad farmers picking on the little itty bitty techers.
    not picking on itty bitty techers
    just techers that go by itty bitty

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    not picking on itty bitty techers
    just techers that go by itty bitty
    Last edited by CommunistCapitalism; 06-28-2011 at 23:47.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    thank you for noticing

totte Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    thank you for noticing
    oh well my silly semi active state proves that i'm still the one and only Supreme Über n00b of the game good stuff i hold my ground