Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State 189

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    March will be 10 years for me... just sayin
    Wasn't your first few sets in FED?

i thought it was really fun when the BG'ers made their return! those guys were around at the beginning right?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    cmon man... why do would you ever take anything LP says seriously...

remember this strat of his?

""Build Farms and CS, realize the nation don't support Farms.

Switch to indy but destroy 100 CS instead of Farms.

At this point you should be ready for your first Red Turn.

Now begin Failing SAs by forgetting to select "Use Nation Army" after failing the first few begin expanding but make sure you don't buy food first because you are a Farmer.

Realize you aren't a Farmer after 3 or 4 red turns.

Next begin triple tapping.

Expect to lose half of your land in Retals against you.

Next you will need to switch to Casher because the infantry you put on the market has been undercut for 6 days and you can't play your turns but do anyway and red turn.

By this time in the set your state should be killed off in a First Strike because you forgot all about AR defense.

Restart and Repeat.""
    Now that's the best looking start-up strat I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    i thought it was really fun when the BG'ers made their return! those guys were around at the beginning right?
    a year after WoW started or so
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Technically I started playing nearly 10 years ago, I'm 27 now and played for the first time at 17 in sixth form.

I started didn't read any rules etc etc, or the forum and just robbed (you could infiltrate banks then) and attack any one. Died lots and the thought stuff this.

Then joined again at a later date for quite a while and have not been playing again for a while.

I was playing when Canada was about. Got a list of nations I been in below, forgot I had a sig.
    Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by L P View Post
    Calvin, Outside of Svenne is there anyone around from the beginning? I'm not sure what year I started. Maybe it was 2001(ish).
    i was there at the start of the game
    i don't remember exactly when totte started playing but i don't think it was in the first few sets

the only other person that has played recently that was here at the start was peter (i think he started with svenn)

funny how the BGers are remembered now
    i love playing with those guys and think they are some of the best players NOW
    however when they started they were truly the most hated people playing. they out netted and out warred everyone. we found out later they were babysitting countries and that is why but after talking to them they are pretty cool guys

Just expanded nearly 200 turns again, remember the rules!!!!!

Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    Technically I started playing nearly 10 years ago, I'm 27 now and played for the first time at 17 in sixth form.

I started didn't read any rules etc etc, or the forum and just robbed (you could infiltrate banks then) and attack any one. Died lots and the thought stuff this.

Then joined again at a later date for quite a while and have not been playing again for a while.

I was playing when Canada was about. Got a list of nations I been in below, forgot I had a sig.
    judging from your sig you started 2003 or late 2002, as E was formed in 2003 after CW warred and killed TLA and c22 which later merged into E
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE