Page 1 of 10 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: CR vs XF

Default CR vs XF

This is why people don't stick with the game. I could rant on and on but Im sure you all see the injustice.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

i'm surprised it didn't happen earlier, you dogpile a farm strat that can't support more then 10ish players per set with the current player base, obviously tensions were going to rise when there were just simply way too many farmers

Have fun with no food?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    This is why people don't stick with the game. I could rant on and on but Im sure you all see the injustice.
    really? really?
    this is why you think our game has 75 members?
    i am sorry to XF that they were our target but 2 things became clear when they tried to duplicate our strategy. it screwed over our reset and since we were planning on warring anyways we chose them as our target

we did have a different target but they came to us with a legitimate reason for not hitting them so we changed plans.

there haven't been any wars in i don't know how long and i thought people might be interested in playing around with the new attacks (which are listed incorrect in the game manual....)

i thought XF would also be a fun target to BS with on the forums during our hits but the forums were down so there wasn't an activity boost that i hoped there would have been

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Have fun with no food?

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    there haven't been any wars in i don't know how long and i thought people might be interested in playing around with the new attacks (which are listed incorrect in the game manual....)
    as i expected, this would be your first post on this topic.. but it's all good let's just enjoy the rest of the set..

also, we didn't try to duplicate your strategy.. i rather call it a challenge, guess you don't like playing that way..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Have fun with no food?
    make your restart, dammit..

[LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kitoy View Post
    as i expected, this would be your first post on this topic.. but it's all good let's just enjoy the rest of the set..

also, we didn't try to duplicate your strategy.. i rather call it a challenge, guess you don't like playing that way..
    like i said you guys weren't our main target you just got caught in the crossfire...

You all realize i'm the one who came up with this? Calv was the one who gave the go-for-it. (Don't deny it Calv, you know its true )

I knew from the beginning this would happen. That was why I suggested it. Farmers suck at war, we had more manpower, everything fell into my calculations...you thought something this evil would come from Calv?

Calv's too cool and nice to create something so evil and dirty...myself on the other hand, well...my reputation speaks volumes...
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

@Xavior/kitoy

Execution of a plan I've been trying to make for a few rounds, finally complete.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.