Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: CR vs XF

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    really? really?
    this is why you think our game has 75 members?
    i am sorry to XF that they were our target but 2 things became clear when they tried to duplicate our strategy. it screwed over our reset and since we were planning on warring anyways we chose them as our target

we did have a different target but they came to us with a legitimate reason for not hitting them so we changed plans.

there haven't been any wars in i don't know how long and i thought people might be interested in playing around with the new attacks (which are listed incorrect in the game manual....)

i thought XF would also be a fun target to BS with on the forums during our hits but the forums were down so there wasn't an activity boost that i hoped there would have been

I'm sorry but duplicate your strategy.... We had no plans to starve the pm of food until the last 10 days.

furthermore you have just stated that no other nation is safe to build farms without being wared. When not even a 4 man nation can join in. That is why people leave, they are to worried about what their allowed to do rather than playing the strat they like.

lastly the fact that you did it right after maintenance is cheap yet effective.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    I'm sorry but duplicate your strategy.... We had no plans to starve the pm of food until the last 10 days.

furthermore you have just stated that no other nation is safe to build farms without being wared. When not even a 4 man nation can join in. That is why people leave, they are to worried about what their allowed to do rather than playing the strat they like.

lastly the fact that you did it right after maintenance is cheap yet effective.
    i have already stated that you weren't our first target so the food issue will not come up again we just thought it would be interesting

also we had this planned out before the maintenance was scheduled, and the fact that you think otherwise makes me wonder if other tags just randomly throw crap together at the last minute...
    and the downtime was for the forums and barely affected the game so don't bring that crap in here

Calvin74 Guest

if you weren't going to use that strategy then it isn't my fault that you don't know the most effective way to run farmer

like i said you guys weren't our main target you just got caught in the crossfire...
    yeah yeah.. one thing comes to my mind though, you seem to own the farm of this game, like no one is allowed to play farmer other than your nation.. and don't tell us that food is not the issue, it's clearly the issue..

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74
    if you weren't going to use that strategy then it isn't my fault that you don't know the most effective way to run farmer
    like reaching only 200M net every set? well you don't know the MOST effective way to run farmer..
    Last edited by kitoy; 07-13-2011 at 01:11.
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

i have already stated that you weren't our first target so the food issue will not come up again we just thought it would be interesting

also we had this planned out before the maintenance was scheduled, and the fact that you think otherwise makes me wonder if other tags just randomly throw crap together at the last minute...
    and the downtime was for the forums and barely affected the game so don't bring that crap in here
    Yes of the other 10 nations the reason you chose XF had nothing to do with food.

and okay yes its my fault for assuming the game would be down for longer but never the less your quest to control the food market is in poor taste of expanding the member base

Wow...just because Calvin gives the okay...he gets all of the S***?

You're ignoring the mastermind completely?

Again, he didn't have to go this route.

Let me state it clearly, in CAPS if you can't read.

I CAME UP WITH THIS S***!

STOP GIVING CALV THE INSULTS!

MYYYYYYYYYYY IDEA, ALL CALV DID WAS GIVE THE OK...GET OVER YOURSELVES!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post

The idea is fine but calv

The idea is fine but Calvin was the one who needed to make the proper judgment

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post

seriously bro you would think you planned D-Day or Barbarossa. C'mon now.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post

seriously bro you would think you planned D-Day or Barbarossa. C'mon now.
    Hey, it worked about as well...
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

The idea is fine but Calvin was the one who needed to make the proper judgment
    Majority agreed last time I checked...
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.