Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: CR vs XF

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Majority agreed last time I checked...
    you completely missed the point... Although a member had the idea, Calvin as (idk if u guys u leaders or w/e but) leader needed to... wait for it... be a leader and not do something that hurts the community, In my opinion. And dont be proud that a 7 man nation destroyed a 4 man nation of stocking farmers.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

please guys its a self-fulfilling prophecy. wars make players leave, well if you make them no fun and players see alot of bickering then yes it looks bad. on the other hand they can be extremely fun as well and the forums should reflect that.

many nations in the past have warred for control of the food market. i even believe the players in XF were made up of people who were tired if being starved out so instead of warring CR they took a peaceful solution and decided to compete with you. that would be my guess anyway.

who's leader of the UN anyways?
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Mr. President?

I propose USA step in and annihilate CR for killing our peaceful farming states
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    please guys its a self-fulfilling prophecy. wars make players leave, well if you make them no fun and players see alot of bickering then yes it looks bad. on the other hand they can be extremely fun as well and the forums should reflect that.

many nations in the past have warred for control of the food market. i even believe the players in XF were made up of people who were tired if being starved out so instead of warring CR they took a peaceful solution and decided to compete with you. that would be my guess anyway.

who's leader of the UN anyways?
    Exactly BeeNo has it spot on. I Joined XF because i was tired of having to BM food for 60% of the set. I had nothing against CR's strat. i just think having other farmers to supplement the PM while there stockin up would be a good start, good for the community and a refreshing change from a long stretch of cashing.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    Exactly BeeNo has it spot on. I Joined XF because i was tired of having to BM food for 60% of the set. I had nothing against CR's strat. i just think having other farmers to supplement the PM while there stockin up would be a good start, good for the community and a refreshing change from a long stretch of cashing.
    I came up with my plan to completely sever the farming market...and it worked perfectly...instead of worry about BMing 60% of the set...try worrying about at least 80% for the set.

It was more than destroying a farming nation, it was designed to make world hunger eternal.

BTW I choose what I am proud of, not you. So don't go telling me what I can and can't be proud of. It isn't about a four man nation vs seven man nation...but rather that my plan was executed almost perfectly. I wanted to destroy as much farmland as possible. So far so good! I'm intrigued (sorry for the bad spelling...I've had long day) to see how you guys will respond.

Thing is, you're scapegoating a guy who merely made it official...the mastermind should be getting the s***, I feel bad for how you're treating him... you know what's funny, it seems whomever's nation I'm in, their reputation gets ruined XD

Survive on nothing but rice and water for the set...
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

as someone who ran a farming nation for several sets before taking a break, I find these actions very disturbing!

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

So this game does have wars!

I like war. Speaking as a new player myself I doubt that war will really drive away new players, war is fun. If not for war this game would be about what, building? I for one am not interesting in building up an army if I am not gonna get the chance to war with it.

I see nothing wrong with the actions of CR, I also would see nothing wrong with other nations now deciding to war CR for what they have done. I would also then see nothing wrong with nations deciding to war the nations who declared war on CR =p

Bottom line, war is good.
    Last edited by zardozr; 07-13-2011 at 05:19.

My first sets in this game (world of war) were in ussr, which was a newly established war-nation and it means "die a lot". Most of my sets ended in death, sometimes 2 or more deaths in one set. I did not give up and I am still here.

Wars and getting killed is a part of this game. That is why, instead of a long run, we have one-month limited sets, to let everyone rebirth at same level, no one can have gigantic states (except for moradon these days and some others in the history >.< )

Whatever, to summarize, the main idea of this war, as I can understand, is:

1- Having fun
    2- Ruining the food market
    3- bs on forums (the best part)

Take it easy, after 2 weeks, you can hunt us
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

Calvin74 Guest

holy crap i didn't realize we had all turned into a bunch of nancies.....
    this is just pathetic

in fact i also seem to remember on the XF post on these very boards that some of the XF players mentioned warring CR.... maybe i took those threats seriously...
    either way CR will constantly war people that run farmer (this is the 1st war for CR ever) and we aren't even running farmer next set

i really thought a tag of a bunch of vets wouldn't be whining and crying since half the people in that tag are almost always on the other side of it killing people and then complaining when people whine about war...

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    either way CR will constantly war people that run farmer (this is the 1st war for CR ever) and we aren't even running farmer next set
    We'll see if you keep to your word
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]