Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: CR vs XF

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    First off this is Darfur or Somalia... your not warlords who decides who eats and who doesn't. This is nation wars where farming and food is an important part to making this game fun and fair.

Again with the blatant disregard for the advancement of the member base

and i realize that this argument coming from Me may be seen as a little hypocritical on regaurds to how i did a similar thing back in TNG. However, that was a dispute with Food price not distribution and secondly i learned the hard way how people viewd warring with monopolizing as a goal.
    First off, do you really think I give a f*** about being fair? I'M A VILLAIN! I AM THE KILLER! How do you not know this already? Secondly, we just pulled off destruction of most of the farmers in the game...USA should mind their own...they should worry about their own problems...not the world's...it is the same irl they don't know how to mind their own (Mind you I love living here, but still)...

(This is not CR's opinon per se, but mine.)
    Last edited by Lord Burch; 07-13-2011 at 19:34.
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Where have I complained? Most of the whining seems to be coming from you guys
    ****it man i won't have whining

w00t w00t

sorry just had to celebrate a little!!

Cool

Ok I've read all this and have the following questions:

1) If they weren't the first choice Cal, who was?
    Inquiring minds need to know.

2) How did the first choice weasel out of it?
    This might be helpful info for me in the future.

As for the starving the masses, I recommended before that attacks also get food back with their land gains. that would not cripple the farmers stockpiling.
    But would sure encourage me to grab a farmer rather then waste a BM visit

But I suppose I should just stop destroying farms and start keeping them instead.

And LB! Quit stirring the pot!

Quote Originally Posted by czarcris View Post
    w00t w00t

sorry just had to celebrate a little!!
    Execution-100% complete!
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Ok I've read all this and have the following questions:

1) If they weren't the first choice Cal, who was?
    Inquiring minds need to know.

2) How did the first choice weasel out of it?
    This might be helpful info for me in the future.

As for the starving the masses, I recommended before that attacks also get food back with their land gains. that would not cripple the farmers stockpiling.
    But would sure encourage me to grab a farmer rather then waste a BM visit

But I suppose I should just stop destroying farms and start keeping them instead.

And LB! Quit stirring the pot!
    Ah, but the pot has already finished cooking...! 1 and 2 are classified btw.
    Last edited by Lord Burch; 07-13-2011 at 20:33.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

i don't see what pride you take in FS'ing a stocking farmer nation that is substantially smaller than your own.

I'm really trying to avoid the overused joke but, would you like a medal or a monument?
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 07-13-2011 at 21:09.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

XF should simply use all of their influence and skills to get revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by zardozr View Post
    XF should simply use all of their influence and skills to get revenge.
    im sure youll find our restarts equally as potent.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    i don't see what pride you take in FS'ing a stocking farmer nation that is substantially smaller than your own.

I'm really trying to avoid the overused joke but, would you like a medal or a monument?
    Again, it isn't the FSing but the fact that the calculations and coordination went perfectly.

I don't care about the new wave of players...because I am part of the new wave. I'll throw away anything I want, whether it is a nation or a generation of players! Besides, it only became a substantially small nation once we trounced all of your big guys.

NOW you guys are substantially smaller...

Sure, write a medal for a 'Medal of Genius' and a monument of the thinker and renaming it 'The Burch'! (If you don't get my sarcasm, you live a sad life)
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.