Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: about state numbers

Default about state numbers

Hi, I did not notice a thread about the new stuff in current set, so I decided to make a new thread. Anyway, just have a small question about the state number. The introduced feature is said to 'register' my state as the new round starts with my current number. But there are bunch of states that got deleted (because they did not start this round), so my question is: Will my state # advance due to deleted states that used to have lower number than me.

That is all.

If states with lower numbers are removed then yes your number will move to a smaller number.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

what happened to premiums getting a low number ?

What about states that were killed during the set so they finish with a high state number. They get their original(low) number on the new set?

I want my original number
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    what happened to premiums getting a low number ?
    When the round was reset all the non premium states were deleted. If a premium account expired then any state number past that state would move up accordingly. Now with none of the states being removed, an account actually has to delete himself before anyone moves up.

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    What about states that were killed during the set so they finish with a high state number. They get their original(low) number on the new set?
    The number always goes back to the original. So if I start out with #2 and am killed and my new number is 188, at the start of the next round I start with #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I want my original number
    No

Calvin74 Guest

can i be #0?

Ok...when we restarted this round why did we start with the same name?

I'd like to change my name at the beginning of the round instead of keeping an old one...
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Ok...when we restarted this round why did we start with the same name?

I'd like to change my name at the beginning of the round instead of keeping an old one...
    That's a good point, considering that there is only one-time allowance to change the state name
    SRS

wow (2003-2007):
    USSR - LOTR - NTN - LoR - WLF

nw:
    WLF - USSR - SV - ICN - LoR - SKY - CR

Long Live the Nation
    Long Live USSR

If you purchase a premium account you can change it as often as you like But If not, you are still able to change your name 1 time each set.

At the end of the rounds all the states that normally were deleted are being kept. After the round begins if a state doesn't log in for 10 days then an auto bot removes them from protection and adds some land at random times. This makes the game look more active and also allows new states some grabs in their networth range.