Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LoR vs CR

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    i actually have to agree with him on this, with how small the game has gottena nd how few large nations there are, i would have to assume almost EVERYONE is an ex lor player :/
    Oh for heaven's sake please. Spare me the nastalgia crap and NEVER lump me in with them.

I warred LoR for years and not 1 set was I ever in that nation. If you are going to speak up, don't claim to speak up on almost everyone's behalf...

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Oh for heaven's sake please. Spare me the nastalgia crap and NEVER lump me in with them.

I warred LoR for years and not 1 set was I ever in that nation. If you are going to speak up, don't claim to speak up on almost everyone's behalf...
    yeah i don't know if i have ever been in lor
    i usually get along pretty well with devil though

wow, you are a high tempered D-bag huh?
    Dak at heart

haters gonna hate..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    yeah i don't know if i have ever been in lor
    i usually get along pretty well with devil though
    Oh I have no problem with Devil. Maybe 3 years ago but right now I have no beef with him. I'm just drunk and don't want to be spoken for if people are going to speak out on the behalf of others...

Oh I have no problem with Devil. Maybe 3 years ago but right now I have no beef with him. I'm just drunk and don't want to be spoken for if people are going to speak out on the behalf of others...
    and instead of just thinking "hey, i must be the few that hes talking about that HAS no relation to Lor" instead you attack my statement.. USA breading a bunch of asses apparently... you must be a democrat
    Dak at heart

and instead of just thinking "hey, i must be the few that hes talking about that HAS no relation to Lor" instead you attack my statement.. USA breading a bunch of asses apparently... you must be a democrat
    Actually I'm a republican and I'm in NS. Wrong on all accounts. And sorry for attacking your statement I just figured there were several of peeps like me that might take offense to what you said, so I spoke up. I didn't want to be categorized. But if that wasn't your intention then my apologies for mistaking what you said.

Calvin74 Guest

**** democrats
    can't trust them

Calvin74 Guest

Actually I'm a republican and I'm in NS. Wrong on all accounts. And sorry for attacking your statement I just figured there were several of peeps like me that might take offense to what you said, so I spoke up. I didn't want to be categorized. But if that wasn't your intention then my apologies for mistaking what you said.
    such a big happy family!

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    such a big happy family!
    Even when I'm hammered like I am now I'm still civil and willing to apologize if I misinterpret someone. According to his 2nd post I read his comment the wrong way and I may have jumped the gun on it, so I'm willing to admit that I may have done that if that's the case. I just didn't want to be lumped with the majority or whatever of what I typically consider "the evil empire" so I jumped on the defensive. May be my bad.