Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: August Promo: Max Logan vs Lord Burch

if you are looking for someone high profile to war after max logan. cemetary is an excellent choice. just look at that long list of medals. has received the top war medals numerous times. he has also been a war leader in some of the strongest nations ever to play the game.

3 destruction- most attacks
    2 devastation- most kills
    3 courage- most hits received

Your building up a nice pile of medals yourself.

Mr. President would not of posted the reward if he did not mean it.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    if you are looking for someone high profile to war after max logan. cemetary is an excellent choice. just look at that long list of medals. has received the top war medals numerous times. he has also been a war leader in some of the strongest nations ever to play the game.

3 destruction- most attacks
    2 devastation- most kills
    3 courage- most hits received

Your building up a nice pile of medals yourself.

Mr. President would not of posted the reward if he did not mean it.
    Sounds like something I might go for. September is a tough month for me...I have stuff to do most of the time. I'll see what I could pull off together.

It is awesome that it is for real! Premium account for the winner!
    DKO, LoR, ICN, ARC and SLOB.
    ELE AND UK

Born from LoR and die greater

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Burch View Post
    Yeah ,you've got it!

Happy now Max?
    Yes

Mine:
    Mayor Fluffer
    Silver
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Yes

Mine:
    Mayor Fluffer
    Silver
    hmmmm if we still had the credit system in place then I could turn this into an event and make people pay to follow it

I think one thing should be cleared right now with this event though. No matter who wins or loses, how fast or long this battle takes, when it's over it's over.. It doesn't mean the winner flames the loser or the loser gets bent and flames the winner.. When it's over it's over. Any personal bashing will need to be done via PM.

Agreed?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Agreed.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Yes

Mine:
    Mayor Fluffer
    Silver
    Ok.

Mine:

Harusame
    Deadman Wonderland
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

Taking things easy on a beach, playing on my laptop or tablet and drinking some coca-cola.

Why did I stress myself out over this game. I didn't treat this as a game, which I should have, and treated it like a lifestyle.

I'm here to have fun.

I've conquered and killed before, but I am Dishonorably discharged from the NW army.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    hmmmm if we still had the credit system in place then I could turn this into an event and make people pay to follow it

I think one thing should be cleared right now with this event though. No matter who wins or loses, how fast or long this battle takes, when it's over it's over.. It doesn't mean the winner flames the loser or the loser gets bent and flames the winner.. When it's over it's over. Any personal bashing will need to be done via PM.

Agreed?
    Definitely.
    ELE AND UK

A new lease on life.

I'm here to have fun.

Just the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    The winner of this battle will receive a free one month premium account..
    i think a month prem is a bit much just for winning this thing. coming 1st gets you a month prem right? and 2nd only gets 2 weeks....

think it's a bit unfair to those that consistently do well but don't bash each other so much that they need to "battle" it out in game to prove themselves.

fair enough max has no reason to prove himself, we all know he can play the game well and it's burch wanting to prove himself.

i'm just saying handing out month prems for this kind of thing is a bit much!

i think it is in the spirit of the game. enjoy have fun, add a little spice.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Quote Originally Posted by Nat22 View Post
    i think a month prem is a bit much just for winning this thing. coming 1st gets you a month prem right? and 2nd only gets 2 weeks....

think it's a bit unfair to those that consistently do well but don't bash each other so much that they need to "battle" it out in game to prove themselves.

fair enough max has no reason to prove himself, we all know he can play the game well and it's burch wanting to prove himself.

i'm just saying handing out month prems for this kind of thing is a bit much!
    its pres's game and he can do what he wants man. plus whats the harm in one months premium anyways? It's kind of cool and plus i'm sure his reasoning is it will encourage us to be more active on forums like these guys are for our own eventual chances at premiums or whatever.