Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: State #35

Default State #35

Dear czech(#35) of the USA. Attack ManiacGonzo again, and pay the price. I sent you a message ingame, you ignored me and continued attacks on him. This is your last warning.

If sending him an ingame message fails then you should be sending his leader or other states in command a message about your grief. Going this route does you no good as now if you touch him you or anyone else in your nation will not finish in the top 10..

If you have an issue with him send a message to the leadership. If that fails then feel free to come here and make threats.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Well Well Well maybe i just have a different style of leadership and I prefer a big audience for my ultimatums. Consider this bay of pigs 2011 edition. Your move Khrushchev

*pulls up chair*
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Well if broadcasting your empty threats around the world makes you feel like a more powerful leader than you really are, then who am I to stop you. But let me be clear, you make one advancement towards killing this guy and there will be no talking.... We will take military action against your nation and the end result will not be a good one for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    *pulls up chair*

how about passing some of that popcorn over here!

Seems as if USA is going against all of their core values by harboring this terrorist. Come on now he has continued to illegally SA one of my new members to the point where he has had to ask in nation forums for someone to stop his "bullying". Its sad that USA can't keep their members from adhering to a 2 hit in 36 hour policy, and when they slip up and fall short of this, they at least issue an apology.

This member is new to the game and did not know any better. We have rules and information posted in our forums and we always encourage them to use the message system. Any leader in the game knows that there are times when new members try things on their own and don't check the rules...

You call this member a terrorist and a bully, but yet he's new and threaten him with death if he makes another mistake.. Who is the real bully and terrorist here? Typical communist nation, make a simple mistake and you lose an arm over it.

Fact of the matter is I have stated my case so either man up or walk away..

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    This member is new to the game and did not know any better. We have rules and information posted in our forums and we always encourage them to use the message system. Any leader in the game knows that there are times when new members try things on their own and don't check the rules...

You call this member a terrorist and a bully, but yet he's new and threaten him with death if he makes another mistake.. Who is the real bully and terrorist here? Typical communist nation, make a simple mistake and you lose an arm over it.

Fact of the matter is I have stated my case so either man up or walk away..
    You call him new but i know for a fact he was in USA last set when I was there. He picked on nationless states last set, but this time he attacked a member of my nation. You make it sound like i'm looking for trouble, when in reality all I am doing is trying to protect the interests of the new players in my nation who deserve better then 7 SAs in 36 hours.

read my lips SEND A MESSAGE...

that is all you had to do and we would have taken care of it. And since he joined USA last set this doesn't make him new? And I don't remember him "picking" on nationless states last set.. If he did this then why didn't you say something then? It seems like you have purposely ignored this member just so you can bully him around for his mistakes.

yes your new member deserves better then 7 SA's in 36hrs.. I would have been happy to speak with this member about the number of his SA's... Perhaps if someone messaged me about it.