Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State #35

i don't need to read your lips, i can just read your text.

Who are you George H.W. Bush? Last time someone notable said read my lips, they lied, and didn't get re-elected, so i would be careful about the precedent you are following .

Anyways, if the forum titled "wars and relations" isn't an appropriate place to put a thread like this, I'm not too sure what is

sweet am making a (N)ew account then im going to be a noob and Aa the top guy and finish first
    Networth:
    $254.856.406♥
    $196.287.772
    You have killed Jack Bauer(#34)
    You have killed Moradon(#15)

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    Well Well Well maybe i just have a different style of leadership and I prefer a big audience for my ultimatums. Consider this bay of pigs 2011 edition. Your move Khrushchev
    you are aware that in the bay of pigs event, the american backed side was defeated by the ussr backed side (i.e. Krushchevs 'team'). are you consciously putting yourself on the losing side from the outset ?

Quote Originally Posted by bunje View Post
    sweet am making a (N)ew account then im going to be a noob and Aa the top guy and finish first
    i dont think you need to make a new account to be a n00b mate ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cemetary View Post
    Pretty sure if Anton wanted to he could have a 15+ person nation every set of decently experienced players.. hell id probably join him every set if he asked jsut because i know that their wont be a bunch of tards in the nation with me

true if this was mentioned years ago in my first set on wow under the leadership of missionary but even in the 1st set i beat him i think or was really close with a poor 60 mil networth then with the help of beeno i became a good netter, with the help of Lor i became a good warrer.
    i should of been first this set my stock was greater than beenos but his decision to jump when he did was a smart decision buying up all infantry at 250 leaving me at 294 so i stocked then warred now im after most hits medal will try to break some records in the coming months
    Networth:
    $254.856.406♥
    $196.287.772
    You have killed Jack Bauer(#34)
    You have killed Moradon(#15)

i don't need to read your lips, i can just read your text.

Who are you George H.W. Bush? Last time someone notable said read my lips, they lied, and didn't get re-elected, so i would be careful about the precedent you are following .

Anyways, if the forum titled "wars and relations" isn't an appropriate place to put a thread like this, I'm not too sure what is
    I do not have to follow anything.. I am the President and I have never lost an election.

You posted a threat to one of my members. No message about hey your guy is doing this please get him to stop or anything.. just a threat.. Which I don't take kindly to. If this was reversed, i'm sure you would feel the same.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

I sent you a message ingame, you ignored me...
    Hmmm so no message ayee? And its not like he was threatening USA. Just a state.

I agree that the right thing to do would have been to message the leader of his nation but i don't see this as that terrible of an alternative.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG