Thread: game is bugged, i keep using turns and logging in later and they aren't used

Default game is bugged, i keep using turns and logging in later and they aren't used

What the heck, i used a bunch of turns so far, and made attacks on players, logged back in and i'm still in protection? I know beeno said he was having a problem with this too...

my goods were put back on the market?
    my infantry was also downgraded?

whats going on??!?!?!?
    Last edited by CommunistCapitalism; 08-02-2011 at 17:07.

I lost every thing that I bought, and food that I posted to the market. It *looks* like it was reset. Right now I got

Turns Taken: 156

which is what it was like after my first day of activity and still in protection mode, before I got every thing that I lost, and I got

Turns: 300
    Turns Stored: 51

which is over 200 turns total more than I would have if there wasn't a reset. And yes, all the land after the first 156 turns used is gone.
    Last edited by Ragnar; 08-02-2011 at 17:15. Reason: How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
    Main Game firsts...

First to get billions in Networth.
    First to get trillions in cash.

Then my nation was rolled back!!

please see the announcement that was made.

Last night a mirror of the server (dbase and files) was made. This mirror is copied to a new server. Afterwards the new server was activated, and the old one stopped.
    If you used turns just between mirror was made, and conversion to new server, it might SEEM, that the server was reset.

let me know, if you still have problems AFTER you made this post (if you see this post, you are on the good server... )
    **Serving the planet**