Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nation H

Default Nation H

Date
    SB Field of Mars (#84) The White House (#2) Success 06:36:06-2011/08/15

US Intelligence was able to break #84 spies to show us that in fact it was him who Sabataged my barracks killing millions of my Infantry. Intel also shows that is was not just me he did these attacks on as well. Terrorist actions again the USA will not be tolerated..

So I legally grab this state and he gets mad and does illegal attacks against me? No member of USA would ever do that to another state... These actions are those of a coward..

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

oh theres no more popcorn smiley!!!
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

yay! drama!!!! WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR!

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    this..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Calvin74 Guest

nothing less than death will bring your honor back good sir!

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    Exciting!

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

Pres i have no problem with you holding me personally accountable for this, however, if you hold my entire nation accountable for this, have no doubt that I will do everything in my power to make your future sets as miserable as possible as revenge for taking what is a conflict between 2 men and making it into an uneven conflict between nations (17 on 6?).

Actually quite amused that anyone here would consider this exciting... Don't mind my ploy to highlight how much of a power vacuum has become in the game.
    Last edited by CommunistCapitalism; 08-17-2011 at 02:47.

I dont claim to know whats going on in this situation however, my personal opinion is Mr. President, if your grab was in retaliation to you losing your inf was it really that legal? and if it was legal then was it in retaliation?

Haze is a new nation and deserves nothing more than warnings imho. Sounds like a lot of talk here should be interesting to see how it plays out. But i would warn USA to not mimic what it named after and assume that if one state is a terrorist that its entire nation is in fact terrorists.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    I dont claim to know whats going on in this situation however, my personal opinion is Mr. President, if your grab was in retaliation to you losing your inf was it really that legal? and if it was legal then was it in retaliation?

Haze is a new nation and deserves nothing more than warnings imho. Sounds like a lot of talk here should be interesting to see how it plays out. But i would warn USA to not mimic what it named after and assume that if one state is a terrorist that its entire nation is in fact terrorists.
    new nation, old people...my one man tag is new, but does that mean I can sabotage whomever I want and then go - sorry, my tag is new, slip me a warning and be done with this...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    Pres i have no problem with you holding me personally accountable for this, however, if you hold my entire nation accountable for this, have no doubt that I will do everything in my power to make your future sets as miserable as possible as revenge for taking what is a conflict between 2 men and making it into an uneven conflict between nations (17 on 6?).

Actually quite amused that anyone here would consider this exciting... Don't mind my ploy to highlight how much of a power vacuum has become in the game.

You sabotage his barracks because you`re mad at being grabbed and now you go claiming you`ll suicide on him if he kills your nation for it? Dude, you fluffing killed your nation with your ignorance. Being a nation leader you should be more responsible about your actions and anything else is just plain stupidity!

If you even try to harm Mr P over this in any following set, I`ll hunt down you and anyone you have played with these 2 last sets and make sure non of you will ever get any playing joy! I`ll kill you, suicide you, fluff you, flame you till you give up and cry like a baby for the rest of your game experience. Don`t worry, I`ll get people who share my opinion of you, lousy suiciders, and you`ll never get to play this game at any kind of level. If you ever resort to suicide again, you`ll be branded a lowlife scum and garbage of NW and any further life for you here will be done. Rotten scum called suiciders have hurt this game enough, so if you even try...i`ll make you fluffing pay, every one you played with until they too will join us hunting your sorry *** down.

Peace, have fun!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE