Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nation H

pres ill donate a state to hit blaa if needed.... i don't like the fact that after nhn got suicided that he jumped and grabbed him....

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    You sabotage his barracks because you`re mad at being grabbed and now you go claiming you`ll suicide on him if he kills your nation for it? Dude, you fluffing killed your nation with your ignorance. Being a nation leader you should be more responsible about your actions and anything else is just plain stupidity!

If you even try to harm Mr P over this in any following set, I`ll hunt down you and anyone you have played with these 2 last sets and make sure non of you will ever get any playing joy! I`ll kill you, suicide you, fluff you, flame you till you give up and cry like a baby for the rest of your game experience. Don`t worry, I`ll get people who share my opinion of you, lousy suiciders, and you`ll never get to play this game at any kind of level. If you ever resort to suicide again, you`ll be branded a lowlife scum and garbage of NW and any further life for you here will be done. Rotten scum called suiciders have hurt this game enough, so if you even try...i`ll make you fluffing pay, every one you played with until they too will join us hunting your sorry *** down.

Peace, have fun!
    Thanks max, and I appreciate your comments on the matter. As I admitted to my nation I didn't know that there was an intelligence operation that showed EVERY spy op for the entire set and that I messed up. That is why I offered up my head to save my nation. I don't mind him killing me and I messed up, I didn't know i could be traced and i'll pay the consequences.

I could go ahead and lambaste you with personal insults, but, I am above it. I know you are looking for anyone to fill in your shoes as the villain of the forums and the game. Do NOT try to twist what I said into something its not, it is very childish, but then again what else would I expect from you. Simple as this: My nation is my family, if you kill my family, I will NOT forget it. Ever. Good day to you sir.
    Last edited by CommunistCapitalism; 08-17-2011 at 13:09.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    Thanks max, and I appreciate your comments on the matter. As I admitted to my nation I didn't know that there was an intelligence operation that showed EVERY spy op for the entire set and that I messed up. That is why I offered up my head to save my nation. I don't mind him killing me and I messed up, I didn't know i could be traced and i'll pay the consequences.

I could go ahead and lambaste you with personal insults, but, I am above it. I know you are looking for anyone to fill in your shoes as the villain of the forums and the game. Do NOT try to twist what I said into something its not, it is very childish, but then again what else would I expect from you. Simple as this: My nation is my family, if you kill my family, I will NOT forget it. Ever. Good day to you sir.

Villain? My shoes? Get over it, I`ll always be the nr 1 villain and there`s no taking it over, amateur!

As I said - suicide Mr P - your family dying for a long time
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    Pres i have no problem with you holding me personally accountable for this, however, if you hold my entire nation accountable for this, have no doubt that I will do everything in my power to make your future sets as miserable as possible as revenge for taking what is a conflict between 2 men and making it into an uneven conflict between nations (17 on 6?).

Actually quite amused that anyone here would consider this exciting... Don't mind my ploy to highlight how much of a power vacuum has become in the game.
    One would be wise to view the change log to see the new things added to the game.. Threatening me does not help the matter at all. You are the Nation leader, and the fate of your members is in your hands. You should remember these things when your sending your spies to do illegal work. You are the creator, the face and the decision maker of your nation. Your members look to you for guidance and you put them in harms way over a legal grab?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    I dont claim to know whats going on in this situation however, my personal opinion is Mr. President, if your grab was in retaliation to you losing your inf was it really that legal? and if it was legal then was it in retaliation?

Haze is a new nation and deserves nothing more than warnings imho. Sounds like a lot of talk here should be interesting to see how it plays out. But i would warn USA to not mimic what it named after and assume that if one state is a terrorist that its entire nation is in fact terrorists.
    Your nation is not new.. Also, your version is not at all how it played out. I did a legal SA against him and won, he didn't like it so he sent his spies on a mission to kill my infantry, which is illegal by every nations standards in the game. I did not start this conflict, speak with your nation leader on why he did.

You sabotage his barracks because you`re mad at being grabbed and now you go claiming you`ll suicide on him if he kills your nation for it? Dude, you fluffing killed your nation with your ignorance. Being a nation leader you should be more responsible about your actions and anything else is just plain stupidity!

If you even try to harm Mr P over this in any following set, I`ll hunt down you and anyone you have played with these 2 last sets and make sure non of you will ever get any playing joy! I`ll kill you, suicide you, fluff you, flame you till you give up and cry like a baby for the rest of your game experience. Don`t worry, I`ll get people who share my opinion of you, lousy suiciders, and you`ll never get to play this game at any kind of level. If you ever resort to suicide again, you`ll be branded a lowlife scum and garbage of NW and any further life for you here will be done. Rotten scum called suiciders have hurt this game enough, so if you even try...i`ll make you fluffing pay, every one you played with until they too will join us hunting your sorry *** down.

Peace, have fun!
    I love you Max.. As much grief as you give and get in this game, you def make things interesting around here

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Hey, I have not played every reset over the past few years, last set was my first reset in a long time. I look at the change log, but not extensively, as in the past it hasn't been the most credible source of information. In fact, the last time that I played prior to last set was when i lead the nation TTG, we built up bombers to attack LoR only to find out that it was never mentioned in the change log that bombers could not do Air Raids. Sort of like the "if you fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me". I just lost faith in the change log because that completely ruined that reset.

If you want to kill my state, let me know and I'll drop the tag, I've made my case clear that I did not know about the new spy op and am ready to face the consequences. If you want something else, please get in contact with me on msn at redacted
    Last edited by CommunistCapitalism; 11-03-2016 at 22:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    pres ill donate a state to hit blaa if needed.... i don't like the fact that after nhn got suicided that he jumped and grabbed him....
    More than happy to be that state.

Villain? My shoes? Get over it, I`ll always be the nr 1 villain and there`s no taking it over, amateur!

As I said - suicide Mr P - your family dying for a long time
    Have to agree with you on both accounts. Nobody comes close to your villainous traits haha and I'd certainly join a nation led by you in hitting, for many sets, suiciders on Mr P!

pffft, you guys all need a talking to-

@comcap- no need to promise suicides. should he take this retaliation out on your entire nation, gather support and give him a war with everything you got, but the suicides are really frowned upon by the game. you may feel very alone right now, but i had a big incident with USA not so long ago that resulted in a three set battle. there are always those who love to war, and gathering support is often easier than you imagine. you got a little upset about being grabbed and did some spy ops, certainly not the first player to do this and definitely won't be the last.

@mr. president- tough break (and i don't mean this sarcastically, really not cool), but i think you guys are over there itching for action. your definitely justified in going after comcap, and we could all even see you going after all of haze. but with the nation sizes it really wouldn't be a battle, it'd be a slaughter. do you want that on your hands?

@max logan- lighten up buddy, your blowing this out of proportion, i don't think comcap really intends to "suicide" USA forever and ever.

@devil- can understand this viewpoint.

@joey- just to clear up what happened, MR. P grabbed ComCap. ComCap used spy ops to kill his infantry in retaliation, and apparently targeted a few other USA states as well with the same type of attacks.

biggest question? how many attacks were done? because 1 attack vs 100 attacks is a big difference. and the last question, were the destruction of mr. p's infantry what allowed blaa to finally grab him? if so then this is a much bigger issue.
    Last edited by BeeNo; 08-17-2011 at 18:40.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

As a member of H I feel its my right to have my say so......

**** America

Signed

Jeff Capes

Old Nations: [AF]x4 [E]x3 [Royals]x3 [BA3] [WLF]x4 [TNG] [TNWF] [LOL] [EE] [HORDE] [DAK] [HAJ] [BH]x2 [EURO][TNR][PAIN][CB][US][UB]x2[SKY]

, cape, if you only knew how hard i laughed when i read that.

and btw i found the smiley's!!!

Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Just so the story doesn't get further distorted.
    I did one spy op on Pres, not on any other members of USA.