Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Nation H

i see, i did that once to kris when he out jumped me, only i did 1 turn blow up buildings
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

As the leader of XF, our position is that Pres should be entitled to 5 AAs on Beeno as retaliation for ComCap's spy op.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

i will accept those retaliations wholeheartedly, my state number is #3.

i would also ask that 5 AA's be carried out on xaviors state #4.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

I accept the 5 AA's to be carried out on my state #4. This issue is resolved. Thread closed.
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

if anyone here destroys my state in H, I will subject you to an endless flood of "you have sold 1 ___ on the public market" for the next 3 sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    As the leader of XF
    no, you're not..
    [LoR][LOL][TNG][EX][GRIM][PW][MILF][SKY][Psy][XF]

Quote Originally Posted by kitoy View Post
    no, you're not..
    ool and BTW pres im not in H. and like i said i didnt know the whole story. but any who yes 5 AAs on beeno seems to be required here
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by kitoy View Post
    no, you're not..
    It clearly says its my farm!!
    - Lost and Desolated -

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    Hey, I have not played every reset over the past few years, last set was my first reset in a long time. I look at the change log, but not extensively, as in the past it hasn't been the most credible source of information. In fact, the last time that I played prior to last set was when i lead the nation TTG, we built up bombers to attack LoR only to find out that it was never mentioned in the change log that bombers could not do Air Raids. Sort of like the "if you fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me". I just lost faith in the change log because that completely ruined that reset.

If you want to kill my state, let me know and I'll drop the tag, I've made my case clear that I did not know about the new spy op and am ready to face the consequences. If you want something else, please get in contact with me on msn at suorange2009@hotmail.com.
    I'm confused, until 2 sets ago when we made the change bombers always worked with jets in an Air Raid.. And after the change the change log was pretty clear about what each attack was. But anyway, rather there was a new spy op or not, doing those kinds of spy missions has always been illegal. If this was you or some other people I'm sure there would be messages about roll backs ect ect. You knew doing it was illegal and you had no respect for someone who beat you fair and square.. Let me tell you why this pisses me off as much as it does, NEVER would I do such a thing to someone who beat me fair and square. I don't hang around the top very often mainly cause I enjoy watching others get the high scores. I don't harm anyone's chances at taking higher positions and the fact that one time in over a year I decide to play a little harder and hold a top spot for longer than normal I get this in return.. I expect these kinds of actions from some, but I'm rather disappointed that it came from you.

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    pffft, you guys all need a talking to-

@mr. president- tough break (and i don't mean this sarcastically, really not cool), but i think you guys are over there itching for action. your definitely justified in going after comcap, and we could all even see you going after all of haze. but with the nation sizes it really wouldn't be a battle, it'd be a slaughter. do you want that on your hands?
    Shut up or I'll have you fired!

Nobody said we were going to kill all of H... Let's not jump to conclusions. Although, you can't just look at member base and say it's unfair. They are right behind us in scores.. We may have more members but they have more members with higher networth.. But again, let's not get all excited over us killing all of H.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff_capes View Post
    As a member of H I feel its my right to have my say so......

**** America

Signed

Jeff Capes

Nice to have you back.. USA has missed you.

Just so the story doesn't get further distorted.
    I did one spy op on Pres, not on any other members of USA.
    One to many...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Pres i have no problem with you holding me personally accountable for this, however, if you hold my entire nation accountable for this, have no doubt that I will do everything in my power to make your future sets as miserable as possible as revenge for taking what is a conflict between 2 men and making it into an uneven conflict between nations (17 on 6?).

Actually quite amused that anyone here would consider this exciting... Don't mind my ploy to highlight how much of a power vacuum has become in the game.

You threaten me that if we hit all of your nation then you will suicide me for sets to come.. But yet you go around the community trying to drum up support for a war against us.. My issue is with you not your whole nation, but when I hear of you seeking support how am I suppose to react to that?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"