Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: homosexuality

Default homosexuality

ok fellas, this is pretty ridiculous. i just made stand for homosexuals to be in the bar i went to and experienced falsified charges, excuses and lies from people who there who made every attempt to incriminate me for standing up to for these people.

what has the world come to? i'm telling you these people have the same rights as we do, and i was arrested standing for those for those rights based on charges that are nothing more than lies. i really don't believe it, and can't understand what would drive someone to make up these lies that these people told about me. welcome to the 21st century, life and all lives shall be treated equally and we all have the same rights to love, life and the pursuit of happiness.

holy god, what is the world coming to?

5:30 AM and i have finally be released from the handcuffs of the back of police car.
    Last edited by BeeNo; 08-22-2011 at 06:38.
    Disorder/Vindication-DAK-TWC-PX-SOUL-xELDx

Nation Wars-[SOUL]x2-[vT]x1-[GRIM]x1-[xELDx]x9-[ABT]x10-[ICN]x1-[bro]x1-[LOR]x6

Smile

The double standard is quite disgusting when you think about it- people preach tolerance, and political correctness has come to the point where you can't even say a lot of things without having to either redact it before it comes out of your mouth or follow it up with an apologetic remark explaining your thoughts. We walk on eggshells with so many things, yet its just as easy to see things like this and realize that its a facade.

Or perhaps we simply pick and choose what things to enforce when it comes to being PC?

Good on you for what you did, most people would lose their spine and slither off into a corner and let someone else do what you did instead.

i don't get it either... im all for gay rights they are human just like all of us. I think alot of it is fueled by religion and the other half ignorance. However now you can lawyer up and sue them for slander.... AMERICA!

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

i was still pretty fired up when i typed that, but to clarify, i had just spent several hours in the back of a police car handcuffed i was never arrested and actually charged with anything, but i did have to explain the story to an officer and got to hear the story from other peoples perspective which i didn't feel were honest, anyways, we'll just say it was a wild night and leave it at that

last friday night...

Sounds like you now how to have a good time.
    All i did was stay home and watch TV

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEWG View Post
    Sounds like you now how to have a good time.
    All i did was stay home and watch TV
    Will and Grace?

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by BeeNo View Post
    i was still pretty fired up when i typed that, but to clarify, i had just spent several hours in the back of a police car handcuffed i was never arrested and actually charged with anything, but i did have to explain the story to an officer and got to hear the story from other peoples perspective which i didn't feel were honest, anyways, we'll just say it was a wild night and leave it at that
    I would've thought Minnesota would be one of the more civilized states..
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Will and Grace?
    Tia is HOT!

Quote Originally Posted by blaa View Post
    last friday night...
    sound about right, regretting i even posted something , but 4am and nobody else was still up to hear me rant !!!! well thanks for lending me your ear fellas.

to further the story, one of my friends in our group ended up going to the ER later that night after we dropped him off and had been drugged, from the looks of things i may have been as well. looks like someone put something in our drinks that night at some point.

airing dirty laundry on your forums mr. p, i can stop if you want, just let me know. but this was by far the wildest night i've ever had.
    Last edited by BeeNo; 08-25-2011 at 16:41.