Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Here is the outrage

Default Here is the outrage

Celtic Frost[FROST] has declared war on Radical Entertainment[RE]

I do not like being killed of for nothing, i have deserved to get killed many times but not like this, so now my nation will go on the warparthe just this once.... i do not like when states are killed of just for the kill count.
    So anybody wanting to join the righteous side in my fight (that would be the side of FROST just in case you where not sure) feel free to sent me a messege IG

Or just sit back and let the heavy metal do what it does best headbang its way to justice
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

Kill kill kill,

I would love to join, but not this set ;-). I kinda need a strong NA

WLF's Territory
    To many to count x [WLF] - 1 x [www] - 2 x [SLOB] - 1 x [PAIN] - 1 x [UB] - 1 x [NS] - 1 x [SF] - 5 x [USA]

It was all justified - for the USSR vs RE...I still claim 8 more lives for it! You already messed my fight with Disorder, ow...there`s no turning back!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Pffft, and you bring another player in...reminds me of the good old USSR vs RE war, but then you had 8 more states, and as I remember, it didn`t go that well for you
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Pffft, and you bring another player in...reminds me of the good old USSR vs RE war, but then you had 8 more states, and as I remember, it didn`t go that well for you
    To be honest i don't remember but sounds likely, to much beer and whiskey to remember every war. But yes kind of had to to try and get the kill.... And talking about bringing other in what up with the CR?

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by svend forkbeard View Post
    To be honest i don't remember but sounds likely, to much beer and whiskey to remember every war. But yes kind of had to to try and get the kill.... And talking about bringing other in what up with the CR?
    don't poach my members to kill my friends.....
    can you give me a good reason that my member abandoned my tag in a time of need?

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    don't poach my members to kill my friends.....
    can you give me a good reason that my member abandoned my tag in a time of need?
    Times of need? well guess he was just up for a war, and he did not like states getting killed of either... But guess you will have to ask him, as i can not talk on his behalf

Calvin74 Guest

Times of need? well guess he was just up for a war, and he did not like states getting killed of either... But guess you will have to ask him, as i can not talk on his behalf
    i see any confrontation or conflict between you and max should stay that way UNLESS you ask me for help from my nation. maybe i am stuck in my ways and old school but anyone that is in my tag i consider under my control and willing to do what i ask for the nation. in return the nation will protect them and keep them from outside harm. i was not informed my member was leaving and there was no coordination between either me or my co-leader chris.

the jury is still out on what action CR is going to take but since I consider RE (max) a very good friend and strong ally I am very upset that my member left without asking or any notification.

ooga booga "likes" this post.

Ooga Booga had one too much for too much lately
    CW, TWC/PX, E