Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here is the outrage

What is Fanoe, scrap meat? He has been playing this game since at least 2004 and this is how you treat the few who remain. WOW Calvin!

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    What is Fanoe, scrap meat? He has been playing this game since at least 2004 and this is how you treat the few who remain. WOW Calvin!
    why should his time in the game have anything to do with the punishment for his actions?

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    why should his time in the game have anything to do with the punishment for his actions?
    I must say, my actions was to try and punish someone for killing my state off for no reason.... Why you want to suport random killings of small states is byond me
    I am the one the goes "Bump" in the night

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by svend forkbeard View Post
    I must say, my actions was to try and punish someone for killing my state off for no reason.... Why you want to suport random killings of small states is byond me
    i have no disagreement with you nor have i tried to kill the original FROST state. I only killed the state that abandoned CR to attack an ally or ours. Can you see where that doesn't sit well with CR?

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    i have no disagreement with you nor have i tried to kill the original FROST state. I only killed the state that abandoned CR to attack an ally or ours. Can you see where that doesn't sit well with CR?
    I can understand why you dont like seeing states leave, but how you can not suport the attack on RE for killing of small random states, by letting you guy who by his own will wanted to help, help, is still strange i think

But whats done is done, but i dont agree with your actions

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by svend forkbeard View Post
    I can understand why you dont like seeing states leave, but how you can not suport the attack on RE for killing of small random states, by letting you guy who by his own will wanted to help, help, is still strange i think

But whats done is done, but i dont agree with your actions
    all you had to do was come to CR and ask us to help or ask us to mediate between you and RE. that would have solved all problems

from my first post "So anybody wanting to join the righteous side in my fight (that would be the side of FROST just in case you where not sure) feel free to sent me a messege IG"

but yes new set soon, lets see what that brings

I messaged you directly and told you I was leaving to help fanoe. I made sure you knew what I was doing. Your coming off a bit high and mighty here and trying a bit hard to defend your stance.

Its real simple. My misarable state left CR to help Fanoe. My choice was to help him revenge his state. Your choice was to help Max. Dont back peddle and make up bull ****. you used yoru big *** nation to kill off a state to help your friend. its not to hard to come out and say that. no one really gives a **** about this high and might approach. we are not new players here. we all know how things roll around here. players are going to stick by their friends and that is good enough reason to kill anyone.

Im not going to ask your permission to help my friend. i told you what I was doing and that is that. You and your boys in CR thought it would be fun to do a quick strike and oh well. whatev.

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    I messaged you directly and told you I was leaving to help fanoe. I made sure you knew what I was doing. Your coming off a bit high and mighty here and trying a bit hard to defend your stance.

Its real simple. My misarable state left CR to help Fanoe. My choice was to help him revenge his state. Your choice was to help Max. Dont back peddle and make up bull ****. you used yoru big *** nation to kill off a state to help your friend. its not to hard to come out and say that. no one really gives a **** about this high and might approach. we are not new players here. we all know how things roll around here. players are going to stick by their friends and that is good enough reason to kill anyone.

Im not going to ask your permission to help my friend. i told you what I was doing and that is that. You and your boys in CR thought it would be fun to do a quick strike and oh well. whatev.

the problem is you never told me what you were doing till after it was done....
    this is about helping my friends out but mainly this is about not letting my nationmates hurt my friends

So do I know have your permission to help my friend masta?