Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Communist

Default Communist

So you did a suicide attack against me mid set because I legally grabbed you. Then we agreed to a retal of 3 AA's and 2 LG's, in which I only did 2 AA's and 1 LG which I thought was nice of me and then your greedy *** goes off and suicides me at the end of the set with 20 or so SNB blowing up my ships.. Sadly you failed a few which is how I knew who it was you.. What is your problem? Why would you do something like that? You have lost any respect I have ever had for you.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

You should`ve killed them all. One more proof some people are not to be trusted even the slighest. Now we know what kind of a low scum bag CC really is. Guess next set is killing time!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Looking back now I wish I just had wiped out the whole nation. I was trying to be nice and not punish everyone for his action. And then to even be less severe with my retal only to have him spit in my face. There was no need for him to suicide on me like that. He can't take being grabbed legally and he also can't take someone beating his top state. I'm sorry they didn't have the NA to support them. Perhaps he needed to recruit better.

In the last few hours of the set he does these attacks.. Hope he doesn't think it ends there...............

Not surprised, he's suicided me before for no reason. Wonder if he had anything to do with nguyen getting hit early this round...

I don't care what you say, you don't deserve to win a set that is handed to you by a broken casher strat and an overcrowded nation. Luckily for you, blaa apparently did think you deserved it and ditched 9m networth to give you the set back. I know nobody agrees with me, but you were the one who wrote "domination leads to war", right? So it did, so I attacked, I don't like seeing someone or in this case, a group of someones have such a firm lock on the game and its population. And as for the respect? Yeah, I don't respect tyrants or dictators, and, with no due respect, i fart in your general direction.

Also, you're right, perhaps I do need to recruit better, but one thing you can be assured of is that I won't recruit for this game again. Haze was an experiment of what a few guys and my new recruits could do to compete with the other nations. the overwhelming response is nothing (here is where you blame me and my inabilities again, in case you were going to let this chance slip by). I am sickened by the ignorance/inactivity that plagued all of the other nations into letting one nation get so big. Hitler in the 1930s anyone? Yeah, I'll be poland, czechoslovakia, neville chamberlain, whoever the heck fits the bill the best. I'll take the blame, but just remember that these games are never fun when someone gets way too big for their own good.

french-knights1.jpg
    Last edited by CommunistCapitalism; 08-28-2011 at 22:16.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    I don't care what you say, you don't deserve to win a set that is handed to you by a broken casher strat and an overcrowded nation. Luckily for you, blaa apparently did think you deserved it and ditched 9m networth to give you the set back. I know nobody agrees with me, but you were the one who wrote "domination leads to war", right? So it did, so I attacked, I don't like seeing someone or in this case, a group of someones have such a firm lock on the game and its population. And as for the respect? Yeah, I don't respect tyrants or dictators, and, with no due respect, i fart in your general direction.

Also, you're right, perhaps I do need to recruit better, but one thing you can be assured of is that I won't recruit for this game again. Haze was an experiment of what a few guys and my new recruits could do to compete with the other nations. the overwhelming response is nothing (here is where you blame me and my inabilities again, in case you were going to let this chance slip by). I am sickened by the ignorance/inactivity that plagued all of the other nations into letting one nation get so big. Hitler in the 1930s anyone? Yeah, I'll be poland, czechoslovakia, neville chamberlain, whoever the heck fits the bill the best. I'll take the blame, but just remember that these games are never fun when someone gets way too big for their own good.

french-knights1.jpg
    "Broken casher strat and an overcrowded nation".. Are you freaking kidding me? If you had taken first you would not be saying such things. As for the overcrowded nation, again your ignorance shows through here.. In all your spy missions did you happen to take a look at who we had as members? We had about 10 new members that we were training. USA has always been one of the largest training nations in the game. We train them then most normally head out to lead their own nation, not at puppets of the USA, but as strong leaders in the community who take care of their own. Clearly, you were never trained by the USA.. It would be different if USA went around killing nations just for fun. We don't do that.

Make all the excuses you want. You are a coward who can't handle losing. I have never won a set in this game. This was my first, and I didn't really even want to take it but I chose to just cash the last 3 or 4 days of the set and if I won then I won. But to be attacked from the back like that for no reason other to ruin my chance at winning cause "you" feel I / we didn't deserve to win it pathetic. Domination leads to war is very true.. Sadly you did not declare war. You did not work and plan to have your nation win a war or the set.

I wouldn't expect you to recruit for this game anymore. In fact my bet is you run away and don't show your face for many months ahead.. It's a typical cowards way. You won't make a nation or a state cause you can't compete and you know you wouldn't survive..

Also... let me add that in most sets USA is the largest nation.. But yet Sky and other nations have no problem taking 1st over us.. And we have no problem with that. We don't suicide on them cause we can't take losing.. We work harder and try to learn each set.

I never said I was a graceful loser. You've made your points and you sound like barack obama campaigning for election. Its mostly just huff-and-puff-lets-see-how-long-i-can-stay-in-campaign-mode-hopey-changey-wishy-washy kind of stuff. Sure you might win over the community and their views but in the greatest nation in the world, this buffoon got elected. I couldn't even vote but that election showed me that no matter what happens there are always people out there who are uninformed, or are content with their misinformation. Example: "our players were new so they didn't count". Truth: "our players were new so they didn't top feed and lose as much national army for the nation, and they still got taxed for whatever they did, helping the top players". Listen you can take any set of words and spin it however you want. I saw something as wrong and I wasn't going to stand in the corner and regret that I had not done that in sets to come. Its the same thing for sticking up for a kid getting picked on, all of the other states are sitting their smirking, acting cool, going with the majority because they are too inactive to care or don't want to risk the well being of their own state. As for me, I don't really care, and I wanted to stick up and act out against what I saw as a crime to the game. I can't force you to see it my way, I can only provide what I believe is a solid argument and you can take it however you want, and I will use any opportunity I get to shed some light on what I believe is a troubled aspect of an otherwise fun game.

how-charlie-sheen-is-winning-with-tiger-blood.jpg

ComCap you should really give it a rest. You and Blaa screwed up in more ways than one. People here have already pointed this out to you, yet you continue to whine about how this game is broken. If I were you I'd suffer the consequences next month and then continue on with Haze the month after with a clean sheet. Don't act like some hero with the "I tried and I failed so now I'm quitting" script.

Mr. P has put in more work than probably everyone else combined the past few years and the only thing you do after an extended absence is to scold him for winning legitly? Winning because you screwed up? I like your insight and you make great conversation, but there are times when you should step back and clear your head before saying something you'll regret later on.

For the record, I don't believe casher is broken nor should there be a restriction on nation sizes. I believe strategy and smart leadership balances everything out
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]