Thread: Communist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Communist

So you did a suicide attack against me mid set because I legally grabbed you. Then we agreed to a retal of 3 AA's and 2 LG's, in which I only did 2 AA's and 1 LG which I thought was nice of me and then your greedy *** goes off and suicides me at the end of the set with 20 or so SNB blowing up my ships.. Sadly you failed a few which is how I knew who it was you.. What is your problem? Why would you do something like that? You have lost any respect I have ever had for you.

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

You should`ve killed them all. One more proof some people are not to be trusted even the slighest. Now we know what kind of a low scum bag CC really is. Guess next set is killing time!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Looking back now I wish I just had wiped out the whole nation. I was trying to be nice and not punish everyone for his action. And then to even be less severe with my retal only to have him spit in my face. There was no need for him to suicide on me like that. He can't take being grabbed legally and he also can't take someone beating his top state. I'm sorry they didn't have the NA to support them. Perhaps he needed to recruit better.

In the last few hours of the set he does these attacks.. Hope he doesn't think it ends there...............

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Not surprised, he's suicided me before for no reason. Wonder if he had anything to do with nguyen getting hit early this round...

I don't care what you say, you don't deserve to win a set that is handed to you by a broken casher strat and an overcrowded nation. Luckily for you, blaa apparently did think you deserved it and ditched 9m networth to give you the set back. I know nobody agrees with me, but you were the one who wrote "domination leads to war", right? So it did, so I attacked, I don't like seeing someone or in this case, a group of someones have such a firm lock on the game and its population. And as for the respect? Yeah, I don't respect tyrants or dictators, and, with no due respect, i fart in your general direction.

Also, you're right, perhaps I do need to recruit better, but one thing you can be assured of is that I won't recruit for this game again. Haze was an experiment of what a few guys and my new recruits could do to compete with the other nations. the overwhelming response is nothing (here is where you blame me and my inabilities again, in case you were going to let this chance slip by). I am sickened by the ignorance/inactivity that plagued all of the other nations into letting one nation get so big. Hitler in the 1930s anyone? Yeah, I'll be poland, czechoslovakia, neville chamberlain, whoever the heck fits the bill the best. I'll take the blame, but just remember that these games are never fun when someone gets way too big for their own good.

french-knights1.jpg
    Last edited by CommunistCapitalism; 08-28-2011 at 22:16.