Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Communist

forget it Xav, there`s no brain in that suicider-only-cuz-i-suck-at-everthing-else-i`m-so-miserable-so-let`s-ruin-other-people-fun screw up
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    ComCap you should really give it a rest. You and Blaa screwed up in more ways than one. People here have already pointed this out to you, yet you continue to whine about how this game is broken. If I were you I'd suffer the consequences next month and then continue on with Haze the month after with a clean sheet. Don't act like some hero with the "I tried and I failed so now I'm quitting" script.

Mr. P has put in more work than probably everyone else combined the past few years and the only thing you do after an extended absence is to scold him for winning legitly? Winning because you screwed up? I like your insight and you make great conversation, but there are times when you should step back and clear your head before saying something you'll regret later on.

For the record, I don't believe casher is broken nor should there be a restriction on nation sizes. I believe strategy and smart leadership balances everything out
    Honestly i understand what CommCap is talking about. Nation-Wars will always be won by the players who have played every set of Nation-Wars and many many sets of WoW simpily because of how complicated the game is and like you and Mr. P said there are so many small but significant mistakes that the average/new player makes that ruin the set.

Myself ive come to the understanding that i will probably never finish first. Why? Cause i suck? not eaxctly. Because i lack the experience of players like Mr.P Devil Max Xav Beeno Kris ect. and i dont dedicate as much time to the game as a #1 state requires.

Comm Cap was in a position to come in 1st/2nd and a few mistakes led to Mr.P grabbing him for what imho was a rediculous amount of land. Unlike me however Comm Cap took the alternative route. He didnt give in to the years of un written rules of the game. And quite frankly Mr. P don't complain about the outcome of a game that you manage and have complete control over. If the manor in which he suicided you at the end of the set was in your opinion unfair than make it impossible to do.

I love Nation-Wars and i love its members but i too can see where Comm Cap is coming from. Its easy for you guys to make the top ten (well top 5 now) look easy because you've played NW/WoW for over/around 6,7,8 years. To a new player coming into the game he sees these unwritten rules and the simple fact of one to two mistakes a set ruins your chances of coming in first and they lose all desire to continue knowing that the more experienced member base will ALLWAYS have the advantage. And its not like there are secret tricks to be the best its just the experience that it takes to be a top 5 state and when Comm Cap saw that your experience was going to make it impossible for him to beat you out, he used is audacity that comes from a newer member not deeply ingrained by the years of unwritten rules and he used a part of the game that you designed to ruin your chances. It may have been Com Caps mistakes that led to Mr. Ps grab but it was Mr. P's grab that ruined Com Caps set. So all and all Com Cap did to you what you did to him. Dont like it, change the rules and make your unwritten rules written ones. Make a Warning for new players about triple taps and doubles in the top 10 this **** you guys come to expect out of every player and yet they had no means of understanding these rules because unless being tutored there is no one/thing to tell them these rules.

I Guess what it bottles down too is Imbalance in experience between new players and older players is what drives members away from this game and this is a perfect turtling example.
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 08-29-2011 at 02:29.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

I`m sorry that I have been playing this game for 9 years now, I really am I didn`t know it was wrong to play that long and that my experience in the game is what drives people away. I deeply apologize to Mr P and Svenne because I`ve driven this game down. I also apologize for all the old players, that keep playing this game and ruin every new players chances. Again, I apologize!

2nd of all, ComCap is not a new player, so don`t give the bull**** lecture here about unwritten rules. The rules are there for a reason. I wanna see how you`ll enjoy being grabbed 2-3 times by the top guy for the entire set. If you allow double or triple there will be no stopping who ever gets the first break. You`ll never keep up with anyone who gets to grab top states 2-3 times a day. And not even mentioning military loses, you`ll lose ****load of forces in those attacks, and after a set you`ll come begging for the 'unwritten rules' to be back.

As for ComCaps suicide, it was nothing more then one`s hurt pride, which I must say, was nonexistent to begin with. There have been dozens of cases like that, little kids feelings hurt that someone is playing better and smarter then he is, so he goes out and suicides.

It`s ****ing wannabe suiciders and dumb netter that have ruined this game. When ever someone got ahead and showed how one really needs to play a stupid kid suicided him. We can see it all in glory this set as ComCap is the perfect example or dumb and stupid players that should be banned from this game. A full grown retard!

Thanks for your attention, peace be with you and <3 ComCap!
    Last edited by Xavior; 08-29-2011 at 15:22. Reason: don't bypass language filter
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by CommunistCapitalism View Post
    I don't care what you say, you don't deserve to win a set that is handed to you by a broken casher strat and an overcrowded nation.
    No INDY should EVER lose to a casher state once he`s gotten the lead. EVER, EVER, EVER!!! You just royally suck at netting so no NA or crowded nation will ever help you! Forget it, you S U C K!!!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

I apologize for my behavior, but suicider *******s really tend to get me mad
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Sorry max, but your last few post have been inappropriate. I don't agree to most of the things comcap did last set, but doing what you are doing is not a solution.
    It is funny how people just bash me and comcap for playing so poorly last set. It almost feels like it was inevitable for us to crash and burn. Although I am not stating that we played a supertrooper set. There are a handful of excuses I could bring (why we lost to mrp), but its a funny thing with excuses - like *******s, we all have one. So I am not going to go there.
    What I'm asking for is some little good sportmanships. Being told in every thread that me and comcap did an awful set is not true in my opinion. I would have finished 3rd any way (behind nhn and mrp) for sure and I don't see how that is a bad set? I did a great jump. I had more land after I did my jump than nhn had, but can't beat a casher in this case, so gratz to nhn.
    So again, show some respect and stop having battles in forums.

I think the opinion of how your sets played out are very much reflectant on the suiciding that ComCap felt was necessary after he was grabbed legally.

1 legal grab is a pathetic excuse for some to suicide anyone. Then to have the disrespect that he did to be adamant that he only did the 1 illiegal spy op only to end the set by doing many. That is why people are annoyed here. I don't think anyone is truly bashing how you played your set blaa, by all standards you had a very good set. However, those you associate with unfortunately have tarnished what good you did this set by attempting to ruin anothers.

There is no respect there. And so nobody is going to give any respect back.

I agree Max has gone slightly over the top and been inappropriate but I also totally agree that suiciders have no place in this game, and the vast majority of us are angry that this happened to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    I`m sorry that I have been playing this game for 9 years now, I really am I didn`t know it was wrong to play that long and that my experience in the game is what drives people away. I deeply apologize to Mr P and Svenne because I`ve driven this game down. I also apologize for all the old players, that keep playing this game and ruin every new players chances. Again, I apologize!

2nd of all, ComCap is not a new player, so don`t give the bull**** lecture here about unwritten rules. The rules are there for a reason. I wanna see how you`ll enjoy being grabbed 2-3 times by the top guy for the entire set. If you allow double or triple there will be no stopping who ever gets the first break. You`ll never keep up with anyone who gets to grab top states 2-3 times a day. And not even mentioning military loses, you`ll lose ****load of forces in those attacks, and after a set you`ll come begging for the 'unwritten rules' to be back.

As for ComCaps suicide, it was nothing more then one`s hurt pride, which I must say, was nonexistent to begin with. There have been dozens of cases like that, little kids feelings hurt that someone is playing better and smarter then he is, so he goes out and suicides.

It`s ****ing wannabe suiciders and dumb netter that have ruined this game. When ever someone got ahead and showed how one really needs to play a stupid kid suicided him. We can see it all in glory this set as ComCap is the perfect example or dumb and stupid players that should be banned from this game. A full grown retard!

Thanks for your attention, peace be with you and <3 ComCap!
    That attitude you have is exactly what im talking about Max its not the fact that being a Veteran is a bad thing. Its the attitude that you own the game and your opinions are law. If Mr. P didn't like how he got "suicided" than he should take it out of the game plain and simple.

And my lecture about unwritten rules is completely valid. You have played the game for 9 years so you know these unwritten rules. But the fact of the matter is these unwritten rules put veteran players at an advantage and until changes are made they allways will be. Further more how the game is set up currently will always cater to the more experienced player and the player that spends the most time playing and as long as that continues you will continue to lose players till only the most veteran players will be left and the game will have an unsustainable about of members.

Its things like this that attest to the very stick everyone has up their asses about how the game is "supposed to be played" Comm Cap had one goal in mind at the end of the set and that was to Ruin Mr. P's. Got a problem with it? take it out of the game its truly as simple as that.

Honestly i see no hope for this game unless changes are made that puts everone at a more even playing level so that new players dont feel overwhelmed by the sheer elaborateness of the game and the experience of its veteran members.
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 08-29-2011 at 15:38.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Quote Originally Posted by Mrmcjoey15 View Post
    That attitude you have is exactly what im talking about Max its not the fact that being a Veteran is a bad thing. Its the attitude that you own the game and your opinions are law. If Mr. P didn't like how he got "suicided" than he should take it out of the game plain and simple.

Its things like this that attest to the very stick everyone has up their asses about how the game is "supposed to be played" Comm Cap had one goal in mind at the end of the set and that was to Ruin Mr. P's. Got a problem with it? take it out of the game its truly as simple as that.

Honestly i see no hope for this game unless changes are made that puts everone at a more even playing level so that new players dont feel overwhelmed by the sheer elaborateness of the game and the experience of its veteran members.
    Ehhh...so everything Mr P doesn`t like he should take out of the game? i hear he doesn`t like Indy, he plays casher, so I guess we take out indy. Mr P doesn`t like it, so it has to go!

I`d expected as much from you, to support suiciders. It`s a shame really, how people like you have brought this game here. All the people who have quit only because they grew tired of being suicided. People like you who encourage suicide are as bad as the ones who suicide. Shame really. How can suicide be justified? I don`t like you, I suicide you, mwuahahaha, bite me!!! Man, you really got issues if you think it`s right! Who gives you rights to judge how I play? If you wanna suicide, get a friend who wants you to suicide him and leave the people who really try their best each month alone. How would you or ComCap like getting killed just because I wanted the state name you just got? Or if anyone either of you grabbed last set would decide to AA you and spy op you? Wanna bet you both would be here screaming about the injustice, how you got suicided!! So don`t give me that bull****, you`re just a hypocrit!

And how would you create a game where experienced players are at the same level as new players? In every game experience matters, so yeah, 6-9 years, even 3-5 will ALWAYS and SHOULD always win over 1-6 months. No offense but thinking otherwise is stupid and irrational!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

totte Guest

now everyone take a deep breath and relax

just to state the fact i have been playing this game for well 10 years or so by now i guess, does that mean i finish great all the time of course not. i never finish (great) do i care well no.

i play this game because of and for the friends i have made over the years and have always played mainly for the better of my nation rather then my silly state... it's called nation wars after all

now max is abit of a hothead with an attitude

as for CommCap and gang so you dont like the unwriten rules right? here is a little wake up call just so you know you can break rules that are not in the tos ever crossed your mind should spice things up abit

blaa makes a very good point you should all listen up

now i didnt bother to read all of this thred but nevermind

ugh longest post i've made in years **** you mr p