Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling out...

Default Calling out...

Calvin, do that again and your *** is mine!!!

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dogma View Post
    Calvin, do that again and your *** is mine!!!
    I am tired of you people in USA acting with impunity solely because you are the biggest nation. We will see if you rethink things next set instead of just calling me out on the forums...

Last 15 minutes of the set and this happens, **** right I will call you out in the forums! This ain't about USA and CR, this is you and me... it's on now.

What did I miss?

i dont know.... i did loose some NW after i jumped... .wasnt on though to see what happened? but i'd assume that calvin had his reasons

I'm just dreaming a reality while crossing a bridge to nowhere

Here is to Backstabbers!... you know who you are

Calvin74 Guest

Last 15 minutes of the set and this happens, **** right I will call you out in the forums! This ain't about USA and CR, this is you and me... it's on now.
    and you have always had the stance that what happens in 1 set stays in that set and that you don't carry over grudges. maybe i was tired of being grabbed and you just happened to be who i snapped on or maybe i just decided it would be fun to take your state down a notch!

15 minutes left Calvin, 15 minutes, that is all that was left in the set. How the hell you expect me to retal, you expect me to just accept that and move on???

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    I am tired of you people in USA acting with impunity solely because you are the biggest nation. We will see if you rethink things next set instead of just calling me out on the forums...
    Well you can keep getting tired.. If you think I'm going to tell people they can't join cause it may hurt your feelings then you are sadly mistaken. People want to join USA, people know it's the best nation in the game and that we play fair.. We don't resort to cheap tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    and you have always had the stance that what happens in 1 set stays in that set and that you don't carry over grudges. maybe i was tired of being grabbed and you just happened to be who i snapped on or maybe i just decided it would be fun to take your state down a notch!
    As soon as you decided to do that with only 15 min left in the game you decided that it could be carried over. Perhaps if you did that in the beginning parts then it wouldn't be. Again, this won't be let go. I expected more from you... Sadly disappointed

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Calvin74 Guest

15 minutes left Calvin, 15 minutes, that is all that was left in the set. How the hell you expect me to retal, you expect me to just accept that and move on???
    seems to me that left you at least 14 mins to settle up!

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Well you can keep getting tired.. If you think I'm going to tell people they can't join cause it may hurt your feelings then you are sadly mistaken. People want to join USA, people know it's the best nation in the game and that we play fair.. We don't resort to cheap tricks.

As soon as you decided to do that with only 15 min left in the game you decided that it could be carried over. Perhaps if you did that in the beginning parts then it wouldn't be. Again, this won't be let go. I expected more from you... Sadly disappointed
    Well of course you are going to keep letting people join so you can continue with your little fiefdom over in USA!

so USA won't even let their own members handle their ingame issues? shocking