Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling out...

well i guess with all those members in the usa, handling calvin wont be too much of an issue.

TNS is not recruiting regular players, we are only taking on new players and trying to show them some of the basics. we ended up doing pretty well with one new player and "just ok" with two others. the most important thing is getting new blood involved. hopefully we can get two or three more this set.

for those that complain about the USA I would recommend trying to get new people more involved and creating a more loyal player base to be apart of your nations. USA and LOR and some other current nations have really put a lot of time in on those members.

It does not suck that they have all those members... it sucks that you wont try to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin74 View Post
    Well of course you are going to keep letting people join so you can continue with your little fiefdom over in USA!

so USA won't even let their own members handle their ingame issues? shocking
    Why wouldn't the leader of the nation get involved? Why wouldn't the leader support his member? So you're saying that I should stay out of this and let my member fend for himself? Seems to me this is why USA always has so many member compared to you... Our leadership cares for it's members and does what it can to support them. Noob or vet, we are there!

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    well i guess with all those members in the usa, handling calvin wont be too much of an issue.

TNS is not recruiting regular players, we are only taking on new players and trying to show them some of the basics. we ended up doing pretty well with one new player and "just ok" with two others. the most important thing is getting new blood involved. hopefully we can get two or three more this set.

for those that complain about the USA I would recommend trying to get new people more involved and creating a more loyal player base to be apart of your nations. USA and LOR and some other current nations have really put a lot of time in on those members.

It does not suck that they have all those members... it sucks that you wont try to do the same.

Well said Maggio... Well said...

"You counted on America to be passive... You counted Wrong!"

Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    i dont know.... i did loose some NW after i jumped... .wasnt on though to see what happened? but i'd assume that calvin had his reasons
    you got attacked with 3 SAs but a state called Maximation, I think he was #312...he should be in the scores this set as it`s a new state
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    you got attacked with 3 SAs but a state called Maximation, I think he was #312...he should be in the scores this set as it`s a new state
    Max I couldn't read your last message because the round ended
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Calvin74 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mr President View Post
    Well said Maggio... Well said...
    well of course you would agree with someone that is always agreeing with you...

Maggio when you talk of USA and LOR putting in a lot of time with their members i agree however this has always solved itself in the past. before you had dominate nations and when they got too big and strong people would split off and form their own nation. thats where DDLM (who merged in with TE) came from and where lots of other tags came from. it just seems like USA doesn't seem to care about this and they are all content to just beat down the rest of the game time and time again. i finally just got sick of it with dogma

Is ironic that you use the term beat down, I don't think you quite yet realize what that word actually means, but trust me, you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavior View Post
    Max I couldn't read your last message because the round ended
    I don`t really remember what I wrote there
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

@Calvin my only suggestion was to take the time to build up your own dynasty and win. Its obvious to us all that USA has a vacumm on the game. The majority will always want to be with the larger nation or better team or what ever. All Im saying is that you and I should create our own victory instead of hating on theirs.

totte Guest

well as i dont know what happened what happened ?
    anyway maggio does make a very good point i would say!
    what calvin say about the old days about us spliting up is also a pretty good point.
    an example is TE we had a cap on numbers of recruits to not get to big and powerfull memberwise and make sure we trained the members we had first.
    but oh well ancient history