Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TNS vs CR

Max why wouldnt you contact the nation leaders to secure your safety? Im not sure if you did or did not, but it would make sense that you would if you did not want to be killed. It would also make sense for you to leave the nation ASAP.

Unless some other nation was planned on joining in this I do not see any point of them illegally attacking states to provoke a war. I think something is up Calvins sleave. Im pretty pissed that this is the second set in the last three that Calvin has ruined my set. TNS is trying to gain and train (new players only) members and these acts have interupted that process.

You would think that after the BS Calvin pulled on DOGMA on the last day of last set that CR would have chosen USA as the target.

Again I think there is a larger plan at play even if the only reason for that thought is that these attacks where fruitless and retarded.

I agree Maggio. I have felt from the beginning that this was not a random hit, "just for fun" i also felt that there is an undercurrent.

Max, it sux that your state was killed, however, you need to blame the members of your nation that put you in harms way, not those who killed you. When your leaders only response to an illegal attack is "wanna war", you have joined the wrong nation. Since you did none of the attacks were from you, you should have, upon looking at who they hit by looking at the GE, contacted the members of the offended nations and asked for amnesty. your inactions says to the community you condoned their illegal hits.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Calvin been with me since beginning this year, so I did not leave just cuz he 'wanted to have some fun'. I guess my faith in decency from the offended nations was wrong. How quicly it all changes
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Canada Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    Calvin been with me since beginning this year, so I did not leave just cuz he 'wanted to have some fun'. I guess my faith in decency from the offended nations was wrong. How quicly it all changes
    hehe,

This Max Logan Fellow... has he always been such a jokster?

I almost did not get his sarcasm! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    hehe,

This Max Logan Fellow... has he always been such a jokster?

I almost did not get his sarcasm! haha
    Did you even understood what I typed there? or did you finally learned to put more then 3 letters in a word so you think you can actually say something smart?
    Why don`t you take a few seconds, scroll back a little and read it again, just to be safe. I know those are complicated sentences, but bare with me. Trust me, in the end, you`ll feel a lot better if you just stop posting and talking to/about me.

There were a few fellas who thought they were cool and stylish, siding with the 'majority' but trust me, this 'picking on the lone guy who happens to be on the side this time' won`t work on me. Everyone who tried to 'peck a fight' with me, has left, and seeing from your posts so far, your level of intellect is miles from what you need to be actually having an argument with me, just about anything. Enjoy the game, grow up, have some experience, and maybe then, just maybe, we can talk. Until that, please, stay out of my way
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Quote Originally Posted by Max Logan View Post
    .... your level of intellect is miles from what you need to be....
    Ok lets look at why this statement being in your post makes you look a tiny bit silly....

1) did you even understood
    2) did you finally learned
    3) peck a fight

Don't you just love me Max!

Quote Originally Posted by Nat22 View Post
    Ok lets look at why this statement being in your post makes you look a tiny bit silly....

1) did you even understood
    2) did you finally learned
    3) peck a fight

Don't you just love me Max!
    1. I`m sorry English is not my native and I studied it for fun. I usually mess up tenses when typing with 'did' and 'do'.
    2. Same
    3. Go watch 'Braveheart' and don`t come back until you do. I know you prob grew up staring at Olsen sisters and 'Buddy does **** again', but still, you need to watch some decent movies once in while.

P.S. try using commas, before you go around pointing out other people grammar just saying, makes you look...what was the word, tiny bit silly...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

So you don't love me?

I've seen Braveheart just don't remember that particular quote so I'll let you off on that one. Aren't I lovely

I have no idea who "Olsen sisters" are....

"Buddy does **** again" - no idea either. You clearly do though! Well done

I think we all know I'm a tiny bit silly so for the purpose of my posts commas are pointless as this would exude intelligence of which I have none!

Quote Originally Posted by Nat22 View Post
    So you don't love me?

I've seen Braveheart just don't remember that particular quote so I'll let you off on that one. Aren't I lovely

I have no idea who "Olsen sisters" are....

"Buddy does **** again" - no idea either. You clearly do though! Well done

I think we all know I'm a tiny bit silly so for the purpose of my posts commas are pointless as this would exude intelligence of which I have none!
    touche...

Buddy was that dog who kept playing all the know sports games in the world. Olsen sisters/twins= Full House, then a lot of crappy teen movies. I`m just assuming...

In Braveheart he says it right before the first battle when he goes to talk with the English lord. FYI

And you should really try using commas. It`s sad to see people posting huge amounts of text, while lacking the sense of logical pauses
    CW, TWC/PX, E

where are u going? to peck a fight...i remember that. ....bend over and kiss his own arse...
    There is no greater sin than apathy