Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TNS vs CR

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    where are u going? to peck a fight...i remember that. ....bend over and kiss his own arse...
    Epic!
    CW, TWC/PX, E

USA(x), Deli, DOOM, GRIM/DEAD(x), EURO, SLOB(x), LoR, ABT(x), CR(x), RE

Braveheart Sucked. Give Canada a break max...

Just to give you my POV which is a super common one. CR messed quite a few states up. You KNEW what they were doing so you must be part of it. Are the other nations to assume you would not use your turns to defent CR?

Max you have played in my nations many times and I would love to have you play with me again. I have no hate for Max Logan and never will. Your welcome in my nation anytime as you have never done me wrong.

I think its unfair of you to accuse people of killing your state for fun in this case. CR did people dirty this set and you held your ground in CR. Unless you reached out to the nation's leaders then we are all to assume you would use your turns to defend members of CR.

Funny how Calvin has not spoken up. I guess we need to watch what other nations are holding turns.

MOD, wondering if you could change the title to include WLF, and also merge the "what are you doing calvin" thread with this one just to keep it all in one place. if not no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by MAGGIO View Post
    Braveheart Sucked. Give Canada a break max...
    You suck!

And if he lays off me, sure, if not, well, you know how it goes...
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Canada Guest

How long has Max been playing this game?

I am just wondering... He seems not to understand some simple rules.

If your nation makes attacks on some other nations, it is only fair to assume a heavy retaliation is coming, unless some diplomatic efforts have been taken.

Perhaps it is general life strategy skills that this man is lacking... It seems like common sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    How long has Max been playing this game?

I am just wondering... He seems not to understand some simple rules.

If your nation makes attacks on some other nations, it is only fair to assume a heavy retaliation is coming, unless some diplomatic efforts have been taken.

Perhaps it is general life strategy skills that this man is lacking... It seems like common sense to me.
    You were fun pinky, but now you`re too obvious. Boring.
    CW, TWC/PX, E

Max, I think you're a great player and for the most part usually side with your opinions here even when you feel you're alone (I just don't post because no need for unwanted attention, aka being super lame like Tnova). However I have to disagree with you here. The other's are right. You out of all people know how nations react, you've seen and witnessed it many times before. This is typical protocol. If you didn't want to be hit either leave the nation or post on the forums or message the nations saying you don't want to be involved. I consider you a good friend and I don't think I've ever laid a single war attack on you, ever in all my years, and I would have done the same thing if you didn't leave or reach out to me.

Just my 2 cents. I know it sucks your state got killed but Calvin and Chris have some odd motive they are trying to accomplish so I'd blame them. I think if they wanted to war and spice things up they could either at least include you in on their plans or get more people to try and create a war. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by ooga booga View Post
    Just my 2 cents. I know it sucks your state got killed but Calvin and Chris have some odd motive they are trying to accomplish so I'd blame them. I think if they wanted to war and spice things up they could either at least include you in on their plans or get more people to try and create a war. Who knows.
    Don`t get me wrong, I was aware of what they had planned before the round started. They weren`t specific about the suiciding part, though
    CW, TWC/PX, E

I understand all this, but I don't get why WLF declared also?