Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Food Shortages

Default Food Shortages

The food hoarders of this game are getting out of hand. I know some players here would hit someone who was an infantry hoard. I am not necessarily advocating "illegal" attacks, however, I think the problem needs to be dealt with. using the BM for food will take a toll on a nations Net Worth, however, if people stop buying their food until the price sinks and they cannot sell their net worth will suffer as well.
    There is no greater sin than apathy

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    The food hoarders of this game are getting out of hand. I know some players here would hit someone who was an infantry hoard. I am not necessarily advocating "illegal" attacks, however, I think the problem needs to be dealt with. using the BM for food will take a toll on a nations Net Worth, however, if people stop buying their food until the price sinks and they cannot sell their net worth will suffer as well.
    I plan on being a farmer next set with no intent to hoard my food! Somebody has to feed the wolves.

Food horders have to walk a fine line. Sell too late and there will be a massive amount of food on the PM during the last 12 hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnova
    Hmmmm, well, I was speaking on a person to person basis, since you are one of my favorite people in the game.
    - Lost and Desolated -

WoW | [CW][E][ELE][FW][TNR][Dak][FED][SSC][xPJx][HuuF][LoR][TWC][PX][Horde][EURO][Royals][TE][USA][ExELDx][SH][VAL]
    NW | [USA][GRIM][DEAD][ABT][SLOB][AIUR][LoR][TG][xELDx][TEEF][UFS][bro][FEDx][XF][ICN][LoUB][TE][GIAA][Hades][Pasta][GGG]

Maybe we need a food bank?

Actually, I surprised no one is complaining about me...

I'm a science hoarder. I'm waiting until the last few days to put my science on the market. That way I can take advantage of the sales and nations can't get long term tech advantages.

you're an idiot L P

Quote Originally Posted by Nat22 View Post
    you're an idiot L P
    You're just mad I thought of it first and have a head start at mastering the strategy thus putting you at a severe disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger2112 View Post
    Untill the Farmer Strat is Fixed I will continue to hoard my food. And if you terrorize farmers goodluck having any food. Just sent over a bil of food to the PM stay thirsty my friend.

Im serious though. Its disgusting how often Farmers are scrutinized, Try playing Farms for a set you'll understand that hoarding is the only logical way to play this strat.
    Last edited by Mrmcjoey15; 10-26-2011 at 02:09.
    [A] [SOUL] [WLF]x3 [TNG]x7 [LoR]x3 [XF]x2 [TNG] Currently owning in: TNG

Instead of having a spy op to destroy food, how about having one that let you raid food stores and steal it? That way if the farmers don't want to sell it, they have to keep a butt load of spies in hand to keep it from getting stolen. Just sayin

That's a good idea.

We need more reasons to start wars. And it's a good way to get food when you can't find any on the market.